• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostan Rx users

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
For the ones that have used Cyano, tel me what u think about it
how was your mood ,did your appetite increase,
do I need to add more slow digesting protein to my regiment ,post in pre
I eat a lot of cottage cheese when I'm on post cycle only when Im bout to go to bed
my intake in protein is 150 grams daily not including food that's on cycle
did anyone have any problems with blood pressure
do it promote deep sleep or restlessness
just a few things that I pay attention to more and do..
I'll be running a cycle off Cyano..I'm looking forward to the cycle. . I think I'll have a nice time with it

training will consist on size and definition

any answers will be great thanks a lot Bros

Cyano is pretty mild...i dont tolerate strong oral compounds well and cyano gave me zero issues...its just a nice steady oral..stacking it withbhalo-e makes it even better..a 2 cap halo-e...2 cap cyano stack is pretty nice...

For the ones that have used Cyano, tel me what u think about it
how was your mood ,did your appetite increase,
do I need to add more slow digesting protein to my regiment ,post in pre
I eat a lot of cottage cheese when I'm on post cycle only when Im bout to go to bed
my intake in protein is 150 grams daily not including food that's on cycle
did anyone have any problems with blood pressure
do it promote deep sleep or restlessness
just a few things that I pay attention to more and do..
I'll be running a cycle off Cyano..I'm looking forward to the cycle. . I think I'll have a nice time with it

training will consist on size and definition

any answers will be great thanks a lot Bros
Mood was good, positive, happy, upbeat..
Appetite increased, like with any hormone.
Diet shouldn't need to be changed from normal, or even any different from another cycle.
IF using ACS, BP should be no issue. Was not for me.
Never any restlessness - I always sleep amazing.

Zero side effects. Very mild. I wouldn't run it as a stand alone again.

I recently did a 6 week run of halo at 3caps/day for weeks 1-6 and Cyano at 2/caps a day for weeks 3-6. I had absolutely no sides other than some lethargy late in the cycle, but it was mild. I ate my maintenance diet and gained 6lbs and went down 1% in body fat. You won't be disappointed.

I've always said Cyano is my fav for lean, dry, vascular gains. I'm prone to BP spikes and it's never been an issue with Cyano. Never had any negative sides with it. Have fun!

I ran it standalone at 3 caps ed. Leaned way out and gained a couple of lbs of muscle. Zero sides. Will use it again after winter bulk is complete.

Thanks a lot you all...the information was on point...im looking forward to this run
I'll be starting first thing Monday morning...

Back