• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DD666 Osta-Rx Log

Day 12:
Felt pretty good today, energy and mood was back up, getting hungry again.
Lost about 8 lbs so far and kept the muscle and strength.
Today I worked on deep squats and dead lifts
Nothing special about squats, just usually squat until I can't.
Dead lifts I just worked 5x5's at 315lbs, didn't have much time for the gym today but I still got in a good workout.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Day 12:
Felt pretty good today, energy and mood was back up, getting hungry again.
Lost about 8 lbs so far and kept the muscle and strength.
Today I worked on deep squats and dead lifts
Nothing special about squats, just usually squat until I can't.
Dead lifts I just worked 5x5's at 315lbs, didn't have much time for the gym today but I still got in a good workout.

Keep at it!

Day 13:
Today is my rest day, I wouldn't have time to workout anyways, working from early morning to late late.
Really tired today and an annoying headache all day, pants are getting looser though so can't complain. Muscles feel fuller today.

Day 14:
Nothing much to report, energy was decent and I was definitely getting moody.
Diet was good and I lowered the calories this day. Did not manage to hit the gym, ran out of time.

Day 15:
Calories have been cut lower again today, diet still on point. Really hate random bloating that I get but today is not too bad, although I can still feel it. Slept like a solid rock last night, wonderful.
Didn't have much time for the gym today so I managed to squeeze in a workout with no wasted time and really not much rest in-between sets.
I hit chest/bis/shoulders today, really quick and to the point.
Bench press strength was down today, but I can't complain.
Endurance is climbing and seems to be sort of a trade off with overall 1mr strength.
Usually I need more time between sets but I was able to really push it and still have the necessary strength to rep out the lifts.
Another thing I notice with the osta, I do not feel nearly as foggy or dizzy throughout the day when I sleep in, major plus for me, because this can really ruin the whole day.
Dreams are still as vivid, I enjoy remembering my dreams; even though it's rare I ever have anything but a nightmare.
Another thing, today I saw the separation of my bottom abs, the "8" pack is starting to come in again, really surprised me. I am not expecting much more improvement in that aspect but I guess we will see where I get in the end. I would love osta to death if I had my full 8 pack back again at the end of the cycle but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Day 15:
Calories have been cut lower again today, diet still on point. Really hate random bloating that I get but today is not too bad, although I can still feel it. Slept like a solid rock last night, wonderful.
Didn't have much time for the gym today so I managed to squeeze in a workout with no wasted time and really not much rest in-between sets.
I hit chest/bis/shoulders today, really quick and to the point.
Bench press strength was down today, but I can't complain.
Endurance is climbing and seems to be sort of a trade off with overall 1mr strength.
Usually I need more time between sets but I was able to really push it and still have the necessary strength to rep out the lifts.
Another thing I notice with the osta, I do not feel nearly as foggy or dizzy throughout the day when I sleep in, major plus for me, because this can really ruin the whole day.
Dreams are still as vivid, I enjoy remembering my dreams; even though it's rare I ever have anything but a nightmare.
Another thing, today I saw the separation of my bottom abs, the "8" pack is starting to come in again, really surprised me. I am not expecting much more improvement in that aspect but I guess we will see where I get in the end. I would love osta to death if I had my full 8 pack back again at the end of the cycle but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Sounds like Osta's doing it's job during your cut! Keep on truckin', man!

Day 16:
The endurance is really shining through now.
Today I worked squats and dead lifts, I was able to hold a deep squat for longer than normal and still have the strength to push through, rep after rep.
As much as I hate dieting and cutting calories the osta is definitely making it easier and well worth the hunger.

Day 17:
I've been getting hot flashes and random sweats throughout the day, strange but I am going to assume it has something I do with the osta. I just have to become active to start sweating, and I will consider walking active..
Hunger is kicking my ass but I'm fighting it. Upset stomach all day from the extra protein mixes I've been downing.
Today is my off training day so nothing to report in that aspect.

Day 17:
I've been getting hot flashes and random sweats throughout the day, strange but I am going to assume it has something I do with the osta. I just have to become active to start sweating, and I will consider walking active..
Hunger is kicking my ass but I'm fighting it. Upset stomach all day from the extra protein mixes I've been downing.
Today is my off training day so nothing to report in that aspect.

Nah, Osta doesn't have any sides like that...those ARE typical signs of blood sugar fluctuations...ESPECIALLY while dieting.

Nah, Osta doesn't have any sides like that...those ARE typical signs of blood sugar fluctuations...ESPECIALLY while dieting.

Well on the bright side my blood sugar has been stable enough to not almost pass out anymore, I would start to black out for a while if I didn't have a stable level. It seems now the only side I experience with that is the sweating, not a bad thing.
What do you recommend I do? Keep on the same diet or do I need to adjust something? I've never been much of a diet expert

Well on the bright side my blood sugar has been stable enough to not almost pass out anymore, I would start to black out for a while if I didn't have a stable level. It seems now the only side I experience with that is the sweating, not a bad thing.
What do you recommend I do? Keep on the same diet or do I need to adjust something? I've never been much of a diet expert

Eat small amounts every 2-3 hrs. Avoid simple sugars/simple carbs.

Day 17:
Osta is doing is job, I'm looking more defined everywhere, definitely excited to see the end result.
Way too sleep deprived to hit the gym tonight unfortunately, going to catch some z's in a little while.

Day 19:
Slept really well last night and I'm feeling great today, really energetic and alert, I feel stronger than usual today as well, muscles starting to feel even fuller. Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym, won't have time again today unfortunately. More time to recover anyways which is a good thing.

Day 20:
Just did a couple hours of light to moderate cardio, endurance is definitely improving, I don't usually notice this kind of improvement with other products. My diet was okay at best today, not on point.

Day 21:
Had an excellent night sleep and very grateful to finally get enough sleep, it's my day off. I took it easy at the gym today due to an extremely exhausting week. Overall pumps are increasing and still feeling a nice fullness even on days I don't lift, really impressed at this point, I honestly didn't expect much.
I'm doing this mainly to loose fat at an accelerated rate and I've already lost 11 pounds and kept a lot of muscle. This product had been perfect for what I was looking for thus far.

Day 21:
Had an excellent night sleep and very grateful to finally get enough sleep, it's my day off. I took it easy at the gym today due to an extremely exhausting week. Overall pumps are increasing and still feeling a nice fullness even on days I don't lift, really impressed at this point, I honestly didn't expect much.
I'm doing this mainly to loose fat at an accelerated rate and I've already lost 11 pounds and kept a lot of muscle. This product had been perfect for what I was looking for thus far.

Glad to hear it, man!

Day 22:
Fairly extensive cardio day, took out the bike and enjoyed the "nice" day. I can tell my cardio is up and it feels great. Nothing more to report yet.

Day 23:
Had a great workout this night, did chest and bis.
Decided to not go too too heavy on the lifts, mainly focused and form and slow reps till failure. Really can feel it when I switch it up. Arms were dead after the workout.
Body weight is down to 166 lbs. looking leaner and I've already had people tell me I leaned down and accused me of juicing lol. It's not really juicing with this though.. Technically. Anyways going well still

Day 24:
I'm starting this log off early to report on how incredibly sore I am from last nights workout, don't remember the last time my upper body was so sore.
Today is going to be nice out hopefully upper 70's and clear sky's so I'm planning on taking out the bike for some nice long cardio. Should be relaxing and much needed stress relieving, stress also plays a big role in losing fat so I can only imagine this will help in another aspect.

Day 25:
Time flys damn. Anyways, I had an excellent night sleep last night and a really strong 'quick' workout today. Really cut short on time, but if anything it helped me with getting every last rep with almost no rest time.. Normally I would feel extreme burning by doing this, but I was just getting an intense pump; I really feel like I can bust out intense workouts with no rest. Really enjoying the osta

Day 25:
Time flys damn. Anyways, I had an excellent night sleep last night and a really strong 'quick' workout today. Really cut short on time, but if anything it helped me with getting every last rep with almost no rest time.. Normally I would feel extreme burning by doing this, but I was just getting an intense pump; I really feel like I can bust out intense workouts with no rest. Really enjoying the osta

Better sleep and energy is definitely a couple of Osta's highlights.

Day 18:
Nothing new to report, feeling well today. No time for the gym, my 16 hour day.

Your days sound like mine. Very long. Zzzz's are very important especially with so much obligation. Keep pushing. Glad Your liking Osta. Its my new fav supp :)

Your days sound like mine. Very long. Zzzz's are very important especially with so much obligation. Keep pushing. Glad Your liking Osta. Its my new fav supp :)

Yeah I definitely try to get at least 5 hours of sleep every night.. Some days it's literally impossible though. I'm tired most days lol. Need money for my bills though. That's definitely a positive with this supp, my quality of sleep has improved which makes a huge difference. Osta is one of my new favorite sups. Hands down

Day 26:
Again, long ass day. No time for the gym but I kept strict to my diet. Really spaced out and tired today, didn't get much sleep last night. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow for a nice workout though.

Yeah I definitely try to get at least 5 hours of sleep every night.. Some days it's literally impossible though. I'm tired most days lol. Need money for my bills though. That's definitely a positive with this supp, my quality of sleep has improved which makes a huge difference. Osta is one of my new favorite sups. Hands down

Lol. Often I wonder what real sleep is. Never really feels like u get good sleep putting in 16-18hr days. Hang in there :)

Yeah I hear ya. I'm so out of it some days I'm just a zombie.. I still find time to get my workouts in most days, so I hate it when people say they are too tired or don't have time for the gym. You make time and that's what I do. If it's something you really want then you get it done. I'm holding up anyways lol

Yeah I hear ya. I'm so out of it some days I'm just a zombie.. I still find time to get my workouts in most days, so I hate it when people say they are too tired or don't have time for the gym. You make time and that's what I do. If it's something you really want then you get it done. I'm holding up anyways lol
Sleep is dumb.

Back