• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Discontinued IML Products??

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Can admin/mods please post up in this thread.

What's going on with all the discontinued products as of late??

Cyanostane, Msten, Pyro RX, etc..???

Are these going to be replaced with similar products and/or compounds or are these permanently gone??

What is the reason for getting rid of these products?? Is it too expensive just to hold onto a huge stock of them or are the raw ingredients no longer available??

In regards to Pyro, is IML or BL looking to make something bigger and better?? This was one of my go to products for clients of mine..everyone loved it. I really would personally hate to use another companies product line bc IML no longer has a full variety of products available.

Seems to be all the ones discontinued were classics.

There was a post over at BSL explaining how the two companies have split, and the gist of it that I got was that IML was looking to drop the "risky" stuff (Things soon to be or already banned, like m-sten, DMAA, etc) and get more into the mainstream market. Meanwhile, BSL is staying with the "Hardcore Holy Grail" type stuff as their banner states.

I think Pyro went because of the DMAA, Cyano when because it was too expensive to produce, and m-sten is soon to banned so that was dropped as well. I have a feeling most of these voids will be filled by BSL, but they're not the complementing companies they used to be, and more direct competitors from what I've seen (Both recently released an OTC Ai and new PWO, BSL boats the uselessness of Milk Thistle found in IMLs cycle support product, IML drops Pyro while BSL promises a new "ground breaking" fat burner, etc etc).

I think the exclusion of DMAA in IMLs new PWO was a sign of them going more mainstream and less underground. Good for business? Absolutely. Good for people like us? Not so much.

If it actually works and works well, you can count on it getting banned eventually. People in the US are too fucking stupid to do research about what they put into their bodies and when something goes wrong they blame others and sue. I am getting tired of suffering because of the laziness and ignorance of others. :mad:
Thank God customs only inspects 1 out of 100 packages........I will get what I need by any means necessary.
"Land of the Free"......what a fucking joke

DMAA has been targeted by the FDA. No one who wants to stay out of court will carry it much longer.

M-STEN and Dimethazine is too risky because it may have very slight Superdrol contamination if not manufactured very carefully every time.

Guys just because products are being takin off the market doesn't mean no ones going to sell it on eBay or still make the compound...

There was a post over at BSL explaining how the two companies have split, and the gist of it that I got was that IML was looking to drop the "risky" stuff (Things soon to be or already banned, like m-sten, DMAA, etc) and get more into the mainstream market. Meanwhile, BSL is staying with the "Hardcore Holy Grail" type stuff as their banner states.

I think Pyro went because of the DMAA, Cyano when because it was too expensive to produce, and m-sten is soon to banned so that was dropped as well. I have a feeling most of these voids will be filled by BSL, but they're not the complementing companies they used to be, and more direct competitors from what I've seen (Both recently released an OTC Ai and new PWO, BSL boats the uselessness of Milk Thistle found in IMLs cycle support product, IML drops Pyro while BSL promises a new "ground breaking" fat burner, etc etc).

I think the exclusion of DMAA in IMLs new PWO was a sign of them going more mainstream and less underground. Good for business? Absolutely. Good for people like us? Not so much.
IML msten was good,the others that are on the market I've tried are garbage,there diff compounds,I dunno what difference there going to make they suck

DMAA has been targeted by the FDA. No one who wants to stay out of court will carry it much longer.

M-STEN and Dimethazine is too risky because it may have very slight Superdrol contamination if not manufactured very carefully every time.

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate it.

Thanx everyone else for the feedback.

This sucks to hear...funny bc I see so much govt regulation in the supplement industry..but I haven't seen unemployment up, price of gas down, or anything of relevance that actually matters in this Country solved in legislation.

Its bullshit. You can get plastic surgery, sex changes and use steroids if you have aids but god forbid if you want to improve your body with them.

Its bullshit. You can get plastic surgery, sex changes and use steroids if you have aids but god forbid if you want to improve your body with them.

Agreed 100%..it fires me up everytime..it's simply pathetic. It makes me angry every night when I see CBS and ABC news and the "low T" commercials...I spoke to a pharmacist just the other night who said test cyp and test creams are 1-3 months backed up because they sell so many. American's are so stupid these days they have zero clue they are steroids. I hate that on one end you can go to prison, on the other end they slip it under the rug and sell billions..Scumbags.

Also this hurts my sales approach as a trainer. My clients want something reliable, that works, consistent and with feedback from the other clients..people talk to one another..they don't wanna be the new one to try something different, they aren't experienced.

Change is not a good thing...Consistency is for me. People love pyro..and these fuckers banned it. Funny bc the FDA is the same one that gave Phentermine the green light..how many people died from that?? Hundreds, thousands?? How many people died from Pyro. Zero.

We could bicker about this all night,nothing will ever change as long as we're alive an using,I practically gave up on it

Also this hurts my sales approach as a trainer. My clients want something reliable, that works, consistent and with feedback from the other clients..people talk to one another..they don't wanna be the new one to try something different, they aren't experienced.

Change is not a good thing...Consistency is for me. People love pyro..and these fuckers banned it. Funny bc the FDA is the same one that gave Phentermine the green light..how many people died from that?? Hundreds, thousands?? How many people died from Pyro. Zero.
I'm liking max pump extreme myself. Pyro cranked me up a bit too much.

I'm liking max pump extreme myself. Pyro cranked me up a bit too much.
I gotta try Max Pump as soon as my Pyro runs out. I love the energy and focus on Pyro, but it makes me sweat my ass off.

Back