• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ 3.0 stock

fretmelter

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
Just wanted to start by saying I'm running a halo and epi stack right now and I love the products from IML. I plan to use them later again.
I keep getting this email about DMZ 3.0 going out of stock forever. I plan to use this product later. Should I buy a few bottles now? Or will is it not going out of stock for real? Also if it does go out of stock should I wait for a potentially better replacement product?

Just wondering what your opinions were.

Thanks!

Hello,
Just wanted to start by saying I'm running a halo and epi stack right now and I love the products from IML. I plan to use them later again.
I keep getting this email about DMZ 3.0 going out of stock forever. I plan to use this product later. Should I buy a few bottles now? Or will is it not going out of stock for real? Also if it does go out of stock should I wait for a potentially better replacement product?

Just wondering what your opinions were.

Thanks!
SDMZ 3.0 is almost out of stock FOREVER. I'd stock up now. ebfitness15 for 15% off!

The era of prohormones and designers are coming to an end. Do not expect a stronger product than sdmz 3.0 to ever hit the market... Once it's sold out , expect to see it selling on eBay for well over $100

Back