• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz/ Halo

Rone03

Registered
Reaction score
Doing a stack cycle of 2.0 and halo. Would very much like to make it a 4 weeks cycle and then 4 weeks pct. just curious if anyone would be objective to scretching the Dmz and halo to 6 weeks instead. Any input would great thanks

6 weeks for halo no problem. Not sure what your experience is but 6 weeks of dmz is pushing it..

I would probably try this: weeks 1-6 halo 3ed
weeks 3-6 dmz 2ed

I've ran a cycle of Dmz before but that's all for pro hormones, I've mostly had experience with just other compounds. I'm not trying to run a 6 week, honestly I'd like to run halo at 3 caps 75mgs until I run out and 2 caps Dmz for the full 4 weeks. I just see everyone running the halo and Dmz in a 6 week time frame is why I ask. I appreciate the reply bro

Sorry reading over the first post I was kind of unclear, kinda sucks typing from a phone.

You can do it that way but I would use ACS and ultra male both on cycle and pct.

Since you have only 1 cycle under your belt and only want to run a 4 week cycle just run the sdmz 2.0 solo at 2 caps ed. You will get great results with proper diet and exercise. When I took Halo I didnt really feel the effects until the 3-4 week mark so I think it makes for a better 6 week cycle. The sdmz will kick in quick....like in the 1st 7 days for sure. Much better for a 4 week cycle.

Back