• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Eli tren/ 4andro

Pinecraftwonderer

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm gonna be running a epi tren/4 andro for 6 weeks. 3 4-andro ad ,4 epi tren ad,along side advanced cycle support. I ran this similar stack and felt with lethargy really bad starting week 4. Do you have any supps I should pick up before I start the cycle in case I have this prob again?

Caffeine, constant water, and activity always helps to keep the lethargy away for me. If you sit on your ass and try to relax expect the lethargy to creep up on you and make it really difficult to motivate yourself to do otherwise. Epi-Andro can also help.

I'm with A on the Epi-Andro. This will boost your sense of well being for sure.

Yup, Epi-Andro makes for a great addition to any stack.

I already have my epi tren and 4 andro purchased is it necessary to get epi andro also

I already have my epi tren and 4 andro purchased is it necessary to get epi andro also
Of course not. It's entirely up to you, but it will most definitely improve your cycle.

Ok thank you! I have another question how long after finishing your cycle do you think it stay in your system?

Ok thank you! I have another question how long after finishing your cycle do you think it stay in your system?
This varies with every compound depending on it's binding affinity to the AR as well as the dose and cycle length and the half life of the given compound.

Do you think with this stack it will be fine running it 8 weeks? I usually only run 6 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like to run the Epi Tren for the first 6wks and

the Epi Andro either for the last 6wks at 6 caps ed, or for 8wks at 4 caps ed (which isn't much 6-8caps is optimal with epi andro)

Back