• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi and 1 stack and PCT

Stephan07

Registered
Reaction score
So, the stack went well in terms of gains. . by week 3 i have put on about 7 pounds and my strength was up across the board. Especially the olympic lifts. Was eating and training like a horse. Midway through week 4 I had some serious lethargy set in, and started to have some depression as well. Never been depressed before, but have had some anxiety which I have never been medicated for.

The lethargy depression got a bit worse so I stopped after week 5 and started PCT with CLomid 50/50/25/25. The depression really got worse, taking me to places I never want to visit again, so I dropped my clomid to 25 week 2 and 3. I just finished week 3 and am going to continue with just ultra male and e capsules.

I was a bit shocked with the depression....Did this relatively mild stack suppress me that much? And did I react that badly to the clomid?

ANyway, I am about to finish my third week of CLomid. My energy is in the pits. Sex drive a bit better, still some depression/mild anxiety. Its real tough to get into the gym but I have been and my strength gains seem to be holding up despite not eating well and hitting the weights with as much enthusiasm as I need.

A great product, but I may just not be a candidate for a PH right now. Certainly next time I would go with Novla. I went with climbed as it was Rx and the nolva was from a research site.

I skipped the clomid today, and hoping that in a few days when its out of my system i balance out better. That depression stuff is awful.

Anyone go through any depression while on a PH or especially in PCT from a PH? I know is common with other forms of injectables.
Thanks for all the help...Again, mixed feelings as I want to get over these feelings of depression.

Back