• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Ttren

Day 21. Everything is going well. No signs of sides of any kind. Still waiting on my 4-andro to show up. Strength is up a lot more than I expected. Definition is starting to show more and I believe I may down to 11 percent or so of body fat. Feel great. No lethargy no muscle pumps. Just feel great. Report back next weekend.

Just checked tracking on the 4andro. It be here tomorrow and I start it on Tuesday. That leaves me with exactly 20 days on cycle left. That's 3 per day of the 4andro. How should I does it. 430-1230-830 or 2 in am and 1 at night or visa versa?

I just dose them all at once, it won't really make a difference when you dose it.

Thanks brother. That is good to hear. Crazy how often I am opening a pill bottle. One less time sure be nice. I have just upped the dose of epitren this week. Now at 4 caps ed. Finish out last 18 days at this pace. This is my first cycle ever and I am amazed at what has transpired so far. Lean mass is up, pumps are very tight, leaning out well, and really starting to show some vascularity. Starting to really plan out my next cycle to begin in may. Not really sure yet what it'll be. Suggestions are appreciated. Looking for lean mass on next cycle. Maybe andro stack or halo with msten stack. ???

Sorry been busy a while. Still no sides what so ever. Friday is my last day on cycle. Pct starts Saturday. I will be running it as follows

nolva 1-4 20/20/20/20
ultra male weeks 1-7
econtrol weeks 4-7

my question is how do I take the tamoxifen? Swallow 20mg or hold under tongue? Also I assume this is before bed?

Starting to really plan out my next cycle to begin in may. Not really sure yet what it'll be. Suggestions are appreciated. Looking for lean mass on next cycle. Maybe andro stack or halo with msten stack. ???
Glad your cycle has been going so well. I'd recommend a stack of 6-8wks Epi-Andro at 4-6 caps daily with 4-6wks M-Sten at 2 caps daily.

Back