• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi What?!?!

locallifter

Registered
Reaction score
Here it is boys and girls, got my Epi-Tren last week and I'll do the right thing and log that shit :)

I'm looking for a recomp here (Story of my life, I was one fat mofo) with hopes of making some nice strength gains in the process.

I'll log my progress and any notable sides, good or bad as I see them. I'll be taking 3 caps daily to start, but would really like to shoot for more like 4 or 5. I may end up doing about 3.5 weeks at 4 caps after assessing the first week. I'll also be running an additional 30mg of Tren ed (The PH, not oil...) to go with the Epi-Tren. This will give me a total of 60mg Tren and 30mg Epistane while doing the 3 caps.

I should also add that I'm currently 3.5 weeks into the Tren already, been running 90mg ed since July 3rd, so the Tren is already kicked in so to speak and already working its magic.

Other things I take while on cycle...
Dermacrine - 3 pumps: I tried this on a whim and it seems to work great for energy all day, I may even go as far as to say it works better than the 4-Andro

4-Andro - 4 caps: Helps with lethargy etc etc. Not much of a base but it certainly helps. I get lethargic as fuaark on cycle otherwise

Agmatine: Seems to help keep the BP at bay (This is one side effect that kills me, I'm good when on off-cycle, but I'm prone to spikes as soon as I'm on). And who doesn't mind the pumps???

Arimidex - 1mg eod: With all the gyno stories I've seen on tren and running the 4-Andro which can aromatize just a bit, I like to play it safe. It works for me and no issues thus far - if it ain't broke don't fix it.

ACS - 2 caps: Why not.

I do have two bottles of IML Epiandro (Stano) on hand that I'd like to give a try as well. Not sure if the log is supposed to be just the Epi-Tren, but if others would like to see it I can add in that as well in place of the 4-Andro.

Popped my first 3 caps this AM. No placebo yet :)

Will hit the gym tomorrow for the first Epi-induced workout. I usually lift 5 days a week, sometimes 6 if tonyfortress can drag me out there. I keep things pretty simple with a Chest/tricep day, Back and biceps, Legs, and then I'll do shoulders and traps. I usually just go by feel, if my chest is still sore from my last workout I'm not going to go under that bar to cause more bad than good, same goes for anything else. If I can hit my arms 4 times in one week I'll do it, it just goes by feel (Within certain reason anyway).

Looking forward to some good results!

Looks good! I'll be following.

Little update.

Today is day 3 on the Epi-Tren, nothing special to report yet, still way too early for the Epi to really be doing much, the Tren however seems to be working its magic in a new way this week, so I guess I'll give a little report on my experiences with that.

Fat seems to be melting off, starting late last week into this week, with diet remaining the same throughout. Today marks 4 weeks on the Tren, so maybe it really does take some time to start working in all aspects. Seems like sides hit within 3 days (Insomnia, BP spikes, etc), then strength comes shortly after, around 1 week in. The fat loss started around 3.5 weeks in, and I can only hope it continues at this rate!

For example, here are my weigh-ins from this week:
Monday: 219.6lbs
Tuesday: 218.6
Wednesday: 217.2

Almost got me a little worried it's coming off so fast :) But I love it! Strength continues to rise, I've put 15 or 20lbs on my best set of 5 on flat bench thus far (Starting from the 7/3, not Monday lol).

Noticeable sides on the Tren for me are mainly just insomnia. I don't get too much of a temper, although this week that does seem to be changing just a bit, maybe the 4-Andro. I haven't noticed any increase in acne on my face, maybe just a few on my back/shoulders, although that's tough to say for sure. No hair loss. BP is up a bit, but that's to be expected on pretty much every compound, and it's not skyrocketing so I'm not too worried. Doxylamine Succinate seems to be my only friend for the "trensomnia", it's sold as Unisom Sleep Tabs in the pharmacy and knocks you out pretty good.

Hit back last night, had a good workout and hit a new PR on BB rows. Will be doing a quick run at shoulders and traps tonight, then probably legs tomorrow. Can't wait to see what the Epi does and how it will work.

Here's what the current diet looks like. Haven't run the numbers in a while, but it's been suiting my goals pretty well as of late. The fat is a bit high, but otherwise it came out withing about 200 cals of what I was expecting. Could drop the coffee, but we all need a little treat to get through the day! The butter may be a little exaggerated, I was just putting it in there to estimate what I use to cook with, the amount that actually makes it into my food is probably a lower than that. I could also throw in a second shake to up the protein a bit, but this seems to be treating me pretty well, so I have no need to go drastically changing anything at the moment.

Attachments

• nutrition.jpg
    nutrition.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 16
Woke up this AM at 216.4lbs, weight continues to drop at a pretty high rate, especially considering the calories I'm taking in. Very pleased with that!

I had to rush through my workout yesterday to meet some friends afterwards, but had a great shoulder workout. Pumps were great, energy and aggression were both excellent considering how tired I had been all day. Definitely getting that "alpha euphoria" when in the gym now, that general "I don't give a shit attitude" which is always good for getting those last sets and reps in.

Appetite has remained unchanged, it never really went up like I expected it to though, only really for the first week then it seemed to subside. I seem to get a slight warm feeling after dosing the Epi, BP may have been a bit elevated yesterday as well, so it might be starting to work its way into the mix. Taking today off after a restful 4 hours of sleep last night... Will hit legs tomorrow after some good rest.

Today's weight: 215.4lbs - still dropping at a crazy rate! I had to make a new notch in my belt this morning :)

Hit legs today after finally getting some good rest. Went a little more for volume than big numbers today, had crazy pumps in my legs and was barely able to walk out of the gym.

No new sides to speak of yet, just the occasional "warm" feelings, probably quick BP spikes here and there. Sleep is going downhill again from the Tren, which is odd because I had it pretty well controlled the first 3 weeks of the cycle. Think I'll be going up to 4 caps ed of the Epi-Tren tomorrow and will also probably bump my Tren dose back to the 90mg ed.

Long time no update...

Weight shot up a bit over the weekend, which I'm sure was partially due to a little cheating on Saturday, but I'm attributing some to maybe a little IM water from the Epi as well.

Weight today: 217.0lbs (Waist is no bigger than it was last week though, so I'm not at all worried about the scale reading).

I had a good back + bicep workout on Saturday, took Sunday off, and hit chest + traps yesterday. I've noticed some obvious growth in my traps this cycle, especially since starting Wes Inmann's shrug routine with the plates and long pause reps. Definitely something to try for anyone who is looking to get some size on the their traps.

Side effects continue to be extremely mild, and my sleep actually came back around over the weekend, with three solid nights in a row thanks to the Doxylamine. I did have some night sweats Saturday night, but that was it, I seem to get them every 3rd or 4th night from the tren. BP hasn't been any major issue, but my sex drive is non-existent. This happened before I even touched the Epi, so I'm definitely blaming the tren on that. Even with the 4-Andro, I literally have no interest in sex whatsoever, the most action my junk has had since starting this cycle is taking a piss - it's kind of depressing... That will hopefully come back around in PCT though, not too worried about it at the moment.

Lifts all remain excellent, with a solid 20lbs having been put on my best set of 5 on the flat bench already. The bigger difference I've noticed is actually the endurance in the gym, just the ability to do more sets or the same weight for more reps. Pumps have been awesome too, feeling like a champ in the gym.

Got about 2.5 weeks left of the Epi-Tren since I'm doing the 4 caps daily now, looking forward to wrapping everything up strong!

Things have been going good this past week, strength rising at a much slower rate, but still rising. Weight is always between 216.5 and 218.0 depending on the day. Despite my weight having gone up just a bit since two weeks ago, I continue to look better by the day and my waist has continued to shrink if anything.

Sides have been minimal, which is a relief. No sex drive, but I'm still confident a good PCT will take care of that, so not too worried there. Slightly elevated BP, but not red in the face all day or getting headaches, so I'm not too concerned with that either. Appetite has been pretty low, having trouble just putting down my 3k calories, which is very strange for me. It could be partially from some sore abs from last week after doing some DLs (A mistake... Woke up my hernia and will be taking a long break from these). I love this stuff so far and have enough pills for about another 7 days worth. I haven't decided yet whether I'll completely end the cycle after this or start a little test with the pulsing method of dosing with some Alpha-1. Something like a week on week off or 10 days on 10 days off just to try things out.

Cycle is just about over and I had a blast. I've got enough Epi-Tren to get me through another couple days and that will be it. Weight was 215.6 this morning leaving me happy having gained strength and lost weight - a good recomp indeed. I've decided to just end the cycle here (Been about 6.5 weeks total) instead of adding anything else in and will pick up another cycle maybe sometime tin October. Not sure what I'll run, either Alpha-1 or Tren+Halo depending on what my goal is at the time.

I haven't discussed PCT at all yet, but it will be 4 weeks of Clomid @ 50mg ed alongside 5 weeks of Aromasin @ 12.5mg ed. Other typical support supps will be ran as well.

To wrap things up, there weren't any bad sides - no acne, no gyno (Never even got sore nips running the Adex throughout the cycle), no noticeable hair loss. I did get a drop in libido (I blame the tren more than the Epi for this), and some slight BP spikes here and there, but this is to be expected on any cycle. If I were to do it again I would probably dose maybe 1 cap higher, I think 5 or 6 (50-60mg) would be the sweet spot for the Epi and keep the additional tren around 30-60mg more (Would make for a total of 90-120mg of tren). I definitely do think the Tren needs to be supplemented in this product to keep things proportional, but that's no big deal, still a solid product that I would recommend to just about anyone.

Epi is just like Halo in that it's a very versatile drug, it will yield dry gains no matter what you do, but the amount of those gains and how much fat you burn will be dependent upon your diet. I had a great recomp on it, many like to cut on it, and follow Wes Inmann's log to see what it can do on a bulk. While it's generally regarded as being very mild, when dosed right it can do great things while still remaining not super-toxic.

At the end of the day I dropped about 1.25" off my waist, lost 6lbs, and put 20-25lbs on my working sets of most of my lifts. Can't complain one bit here and I'm very satisfied with how everything went. Haven't done my calipers in a while to check body fat, but I'd estimate it dropped around 2-3%.

Thanks again to IML for giving me the opportunity to log this, I had a great time and would definitely do it again in heartbeat - over and out!

Back