• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epitren or Epistane Andro for beginning fat loss

debuchaun

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and had a question. I'm starting my prep or a bodybuilding competing in October.I am no beginner when it comes to regular supplements but I'm a newb with pro hormones and such.Saw epitren and epistane andro and would like to know which one I should start with and what I should use to keep healthy while using one of the two.

They are very different compounds that I would recommend stacking.

EpiTren is a great leaning out blend that will add strength, lean mass and drive in the gym and EpiAndro will elevate mood and libido. These compounds complement each other well.

For on cycle protection I highly recommend Advanced Cycle Support brother.

Thanks, would these need a pct afterwards? And are either of the two methylated? How much stress would be on the liver if I took only a milk thistle, and the difference between milk thislte and the advanced cycle support?

Thanks, would these need a pct afterwards? And are either of the two methylated? How much stress would be on the liver if I took only a milk thistle, and the difference between milk thislte and the advanced cycle support?

The Epi component in EpiTren is methylated.

Milk thistle is pretty decent but ACS is quite a bit better as it addresses more than just liver stress.

I would use a post cycle therapy of Ultra Male or a SERM.

Alright thanks, now I know what to buy today. Will post progress from these products.also one of the few forums that have quick response.good in my book!

So Ijust ordered my stack, should be ready to start by next week..I will be honesty, I'm worried about liver damage, kidney problems and dark urine.

Drink a bunch of water and use advanced cycle support and you will be good mate. Be sure to get a PCT in place before you start the cycle. Since epi tren is a progestin I recommend clomid but I have nolvadex because I don't know how I will respond or if I'm actually prone to gyno or not.

Drink a bunch of water and use advanced cycle support and you will be good mate. Be sure to get a PCT in place before you start the cycle. Since epi tren is a progestin I recommend clomid but I have nolvadex because I don't know how I will respond or if I'm actually prone to gyno or not.
Right on.

The Epi component in EpiTren is methylated.

Milk thistle is pretty decent but ACS is quite a bit better as it addresses more than just liver stress.

I would use a post cycle therapy of Ultra Male or a SERM.

I've been using Ultra Male *and* a SERM (plus ACS). Is that unnecessary?

I've been using Ultra Male *and* a SERM (plus ACS). Is that unnecessary?
It's perfectly fine. Depending on your cycle I would do the same. It may be a bit excessive but wouldn't you want more than too little?

I use Advanced Cycle Support every day, 365 days per year. Its a fantastic sup for controlling BP and keeping your organs protected.

X2

X3

Ph's and designers aren't the only thing that can have adverse effects on liver, kidneys and BP. Year around with the ACS is the way to go, I just blast and cruise the dose accordingly with my cycling.

Yup, 2 caps ACS daily year-round for me.

So entering my 10th day with the tren, so far feeling healthy.no dark urine or bad side effects.First 8 days I was doing keto, workouts were crap and I felt so tired.Then yesterday came, first day with carbs in me for a workout, and man, first time I felt so agressive.Never had experienced that, its as if I was mad at the weights. I know carbs give energy but would carbs plus tren be more effective? I read other forums and usually they carbs would be kept in a diet.

So entering my 10th day with the tren, so far feeling healthy.no dark urine or bad side effects.First 8 days I was doing keto, workouts were crap and I felt so tired.Then yesterday came, first day with carbs in me for a workout, and man, first time I felt so agressive.Never had experienced that, its as if I was mad at the weights. I know carbs give energy but would carbs plus tren be more effective? I read other forums and usually they carbs would be kept in a diet.

The carbs were the energy part, the aggression was due in part to the EpiTren

I always felt like shit on keto. These days I just pay attn to cals. Nothing like realizing you have 500 cals left for your daily cals and you can have a burger patty and potato before bed and wake up in the morning weighing less. :cool:

I always felt like shit on keto. These days I just pay attn to cals. Nothing like realizing you have 500 cals left for your daily cals and you can have a burger patty and potato before bed and wake up in the morning weighing less. :cool:

Absolutley. I need my carbs. My body feels incomplete without them. I just started learning to eat the right carbs.

Nutrient timing is extremely important especially where carbs are concerned. Pre, during, and post workout carbs are critical for energy and anabolism. They preserve muscle and consumed protein by being preferentially converted to glucose over amino acids. Consume enough carbs and protein while training and theoretically you can be building new muscle while you are training. Keep carbs low the rest of the time and you have a great anabolic cutting diet.
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Nutrient timing is extremely important especially where carbs are concerned. Pre, during, and post workout carbs are critical for energy and anabolism. They preserve muscle and consumed protein by being preferentially converted to glucose over amino acids. Consume enough carbs and protein while training and theoretically you can be building new muscle while you are training. Keep carbs low the rest of the time and you have a great anabolic cutting diet.
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/one-of-the-fastest-ways-to-get-ripped

Exactly. I don't worry about carbs. It's calories in --> calories out. I'm also not afraid of doing cardio. So much better than doing a miserable diet.

Back