• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Cycle

nem8685

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am 21 year old male turning 22 in may. I am wondering about doing a first cycle I was thinking super DMZ 2.0 then saw a post Adrenolin made about doing Cyanostine instead I was wondering what doses and what things i would need I know I need PCT, SERM, Liver support and e support but where can I get them and can anyone direct me to a site to order SERM.

Hi I am 21 year old male turning 22 in may. I am wondering about doing a first cycle I was thinking super DMZ 2.0 then saw a post Adrenolin made about doing Cyanostine instead I was wondering what doses and what things i would need I know I need PCT, SERM, Liver support and e support but where can I get them and can anyone direct me to a site to order SERM.

Honestly youre too young to be messing with prohormones brother. At 21 youre test is already super high, ditto with your recovery rate. Get a good routine, lift heavy, and eat big with 1g of protein per pound of body weight and you WILL grow. If you are skinny eat before bed, and make sure you are drinking a post workout shake with dextrose, maltodextrin, and protein isolate. Get a good foundation first, then look into prohormones in 2-3 years.

Hi, I need help with my cycle:

Hi friends,

I'm about to start my first cycle.

I have everything and some more gear to stay healthy.

Cycle;
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing

And also have this bottles, how should I use them?

1 x Ultra Male RX
1 x Growth
1 x 4Andro
1 x Anabolic Matrix RX

Thank you very much for your help, as soon as I got my answer I'll start the cycle i'll keep you updated.

I need some help with my cycle

Hi friends,

I'm about to start my first cycle.

I have everything and some more gear to stay healthy.

Cycle;
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing

And also have this bottles, how should I use them?

1 x Ultra Male RX
1 x Growth
1 x 4Andro
1 x Anabolic Matrix RX

Thank you very much for your help, as soon as I got my answer I'll start the cycle i'll keep you updated.

Back