• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Fitness Influencers Are the Modern Day Used Car Salesman

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fitness Influencers Are the Modern Day Used Car Salesman

When you think of a used car salesman, what comes to mind? Pushy? Always trying to sell anything and everything? Someone who really has no idea what theyÂ’re talking about and are chasing the almighty dollar? Will say anything to get you to buy? You can fill in the blank with whatever feeling you have about them, but at the end of the day, fitness influencers have taken over their role.

IÂ’m willing to bet IÂ’m going to offend more people than I can count with this article, but I honestly donÂ’t care. Something needs to change, and I canÂ’t blame the fitness influencers entirely. When looking at the landscape today, itÂ’s impossible not to say that social media is beneficial for brands in terms of marketing. Brands hire people like fitness influencers to push their products in return for free product or a small commission.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/fitness-influencers-are-the-modern-day-used-car-salesman/

Attachments

• car-salesman-fitness-influencer.jpg
    car-salesman-fitness-influencer.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 2
Back