• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Got the Halo Extreme!

Jason511

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, after researching for a while I decided to take PH, many people recommended H-drol for the first time cycle, so I ended up getting that a couple weeks ago. Started my cycle about a week ago (3 weeks counting the pre-cycle support) and I went up around 6 or so pounds, that probably is water weight from the cycle and the fact that I'm eating a lot more now. Just wanted to make a post here asking when you start seeing some real strength/mass gains? Looking around people say at the end of week 2 beginning of week 3 is when it really kicks in. Anyone care to post their own experience?

MY CYCLE

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
Week 2: Cycle Support | H-Drol 50mg
Week 3-7: Cycle Support | H-Drol 75mg
Week 7-9: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg | Test Booster (i.e Activate Xtreme/T-Bol etc).
Week 9-11: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Test Booster

I'm going with 6 days at 50 mg, doing the 7th day at 75mg because of the extra pill in the bottle, on day 7 now.

I will try to continue and log my progress here if any of you guys want to see how it goes.

You guys think that results around this range is a realistic goal?

When used in a bulking diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 10-15lb neighbourhood on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.
When used in a recomp diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 7-10lb neighbourhood while simultaneously losing 1-2% bodyfat on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.
When used in a cutting diet, users typically report gains somewhere in the 3-5lb neighbourhood while losing 2-4% bodyfat on a 5 week cycle at 75mg.

Did you pruchase our Halo-Extreme or someone elses Halodrol?

Back