• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

grams of protein

HE MAN

Registered
Reaction score
Left 24hr fitness got three different at from three different trainers... How many grams of protein per bodyweight...0.8,1,1.5 which one for trying to build muscle and how much protein can the body take in one meal without the rest going to waste

Excellent advice there Biggie. OP - I would also recommend taking a good probiotic or digestive enzymes supplement with your meals.

.5-.8 is generally maintenance intake... 1-1.2 is generally growing muscle naturally.... and 1.5-2.0 is your ph/aas/steroid range for growing muscle, since protein synthesis is generally double on anabolics

also you can probably safely handle 80-100 grams of protein in one sitting on anabolics, I would say 60 natural... but basically figure out how much protein you need daily, then split it up to like 6 meals evenly is the best approach, also your body's greatest need for highest protein intake is right after workout to recover, I wouldn't eat 80 grams protein just willy-nilly at any time of the day

So, I came across this and found it both interesting and informative. Here's my question -- I'm using Osta-Rx. I understand it's a SARM but how does that translate into the second quote by Biggie? Does it fit into the anabolic category as far as protein intake goes? Can I safely injest 60 grams of protein at a time and it be put to effective use?
Also, regarding the first quote-- Same basic question. I've worked to seriously increase my protein intake but I'm averaging a little over 1.5 times lean bodyweight/day. While on Osta, could I actually effectively utilize much, much more or should I stick with about 1.5?

Many people seem to have different opinions on how much protein one should consume, with no definitive single direct answer. I would recommend at least 1g/lb LEAN BODY MASS

Hi, here I presume u r talking about lean beef. How about white chicken breast, salmon or soy protein as alternatives? Thanks

Stick to Biggie advice here. Spot on.

Those are good sources of protein, but you may also find it useful to supplement with some of this, I get half my protein from powders:
whey-protein-isolate-lg.jpg
ironmaglabs_products2012__0011_CP-van-278x300.png

Yeah, spot on.

Hi, here I presume u r talking about lean beef. How about white chicken breast, salmon or soy protein as alternatives? Thanks
Consider the bioavailability (the percentage to which the body is able to utilize and to digest the protein) of the protein sources you select. My primary source is actually from hard boiled eggs (approx 92% bioavailable to the human body, so long as they're cooked [raw eggs are only about 50% bioavailable to the human body]). But I do always start and end my day with Complete Protein Rx (which is 100% utilized and digestable to the human body).

Back