• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

gyno

mikemiguel

Registered
Reaction score
So i started noticing that my nipples were puffy and itcy do i need to stop my stack and start taking econtrol. Thats all i have on had. Can someone hit me back soon.

Didn't you just finish a stack recently? Your post on BSL says you were finishing up, are you already in PCT or still "on"? Nolvadex is your best friend for gyno, hopefully you picked some up already, if not you'll want to grab some.

This was my last week and i started noticing it day number 25 so i still had a few days left. Should i start taking the econtrol till the nolvadox gets here i ordered it yesterday.

Some will just finish the cycle and deal with the gyno in PCT, others would stop now and go right into PCT.

Personally, I would take the latter of the two and start taking the e-control now. Once the Nolva arrives start dosing at 40mg for the first few days then back it down to 20mg daily for the remainder of 4 weeks. It should reduce all the gyno symptoms. Keep taking the e-control as well as you would in PCT as well.

Cool thanks bother cause that what i started. Thanks a lot for the info.

Pete i just want to say thank you for the advice. Ann now i know what not to do and what to fo for next time

Locallifter is spot on with his advise but I will say that dosing Nolva at 20mg daily has exactly the same effect as taking 40-100mg daily. Basically it is a waste of product and $$$ to take anymore than 20mg ED.
Mike, next time have Nolva on hand and at the 1st sign of gyno take 20mg ED and finish your cycle out. There is no need to go straight to pct. All you are doing by taking the Nolva is stopping the breast tissue from forming. Even though you went to pct this will continue to happen until you take the Nolva or your hormones level out(which can take a bit more time beyond pct). The good news is that even if a painful lump forms(which I have had myself), by dosing Nolva @20mg ED even the lump's should go away. Now this was my personal experience taking Nolva @20mg ED for 2 months or so. Results may vary from person to person though. Good luck!

Back