• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

H4TW's Cyanostane Rx/ Osta Rx log with Advanced cycle support and E-Control (6oxo)

H4TW

Registered
Reaction score
IML has given me a new found hope for the supplement industry, because any belief I may have ever once had in supp comps putting anything out worth a shit or even just having what the label said was in the product was lost long ago.

Not the Case with these guys!!

Though I am a rep for them I am unbiased in my reviews and my Boss knows that and not only did he not hesitate to ask me to rep for them knowing this I think he may have asked impart because he knew that and he knows that most of you (at least the people who have known me for some time) know it as well.

If I don't like a product or I think it's shit you will hear about. Believe me you. So.....with that said lets get this going here:

I started the cyanostane a few weeks ago but I ended up in ICU for a few weeks do to a work injury where I obviously lost a TON of weight and needless to say strength. So Once I go out I picked up right where I left off:

Here's the products:

Sust: 400mgs ew

Osta Rx 3 caps (20mgs ED)

Cyanostane Rx 2 caps (30mgs cyano/ 20DMZ)

Advanced Cycle Support 4 caps every night throughout

E-Control 3 caps every night throughout (the only 6oxo left on the market, love this stuff!! It's a very mild AI but it more than does the job with ZERO sides)

www.IronMagLabs.com

This is going to be good, glad you are feeling better.

Thank you sirs!! Should be good.

Had to preload the test again so I've had a man's dose of that so far this week.

Noticing some increased sweating and leaness. Will train later and update

up 7lbs already..... expected some quick gains because I had lost soooo much weight in the hospital butI have even dropped some more bf....I guess my bf is around6-75 tops...will check tmrw....loving it so far..... the sarm is seeming to do it's thing already' and I love it!!!

I've already put back on 11lbs....super happy about that to say the least!! Pumps are insain and I swear some how with all the food I'm eating I'm leaning out like a mad man!!

Loving the SARM!!!!!!!!!!!

Weight's still climbing. I'm just about as lean as I have ever been, even running tren and dieting of which I am doing neither atm.. Pretty much eating whatever I want but it's all clean.

The Osta is making me sweat like crazy other than that still ZERO sides... Loving the combo.

Looking good bro...keep pushing

So anyways sirs. I have been having problems getting onto the IML sites lately, for like the last week! I had to contact HI on another site to figure out how to get back on and I have been out of town at my best friends wedding for the last few days so I couldn't clear my cookies etc, etc, etc to get things going again so I appolgize for the lack of updates fellas..

Finished of the cyano (loved it and here's how I would rate is:

Size Gains 6/10 (not bad for a cutter

Strength Gains 5-10 (didn't get much strength out of this one vut wasn't expecting much of anything, still saw a good increase)

Hardness 9-10

Fat reduction 8-10

Vascularity 10-10 Most noticable effect besides hardening BY FAR! Simply AMAZING even when com[aired to ANY AAS legal or grey area

Negative Side effects 0-10 (no neg side whatsoever to speak of!!)

**Summery of CYANOSTANE RX: Amazing for a recomp, I would def recommend this stuff for anyone dieting or trying to maintain size while cutting,,, Just loved it!!! Vary Comparable To IML's Halo Extreme Rx, while Halo seemed to give more size but the vascularity/Hardness/ and lesser evelevation in BP tends to make me favore the Cyano Rx for lean gains and recomp hands down.

Current Cycle: is just a crusing does of T 200gs every week with 3 caps of Ostra RX ed

Note: Had to drop the M1t after just 4 days because while I gaining amazing strength and about 1lbs ed. It made me go ?Extremely Hypo multiple times everyday! Not to mention and stated by "oufinny" and WELL known by myself it's just it bit too much too soon imo. I want the size back so much to soon as my body is still kimd of in repair and naturally rebuild itself.

So I will save the M1t for my next bulker laiter this fall when I'm back into full swing.

Workout are going great, I'm just doing a sinple 3 day a week full body split, eating nothing but clean to make sure what I do gain I get to keep most of it come show time!!!! I have already gained back 16lbs and my BF% has not gone up even 1%!!!!

and will keep going with that until I hit pct. Then I'll get labs drawn before and check everything before I start my next blast.

good review.

Thank you sir.

I would like to add that the ONLY AI I am using and have been using for this cycle is E Control Rx (6oxo). I have always favored this over letro, arimidex, etc, etc... and for the non research AI's, ATD and bromo hands down. It's very mild so you can run it for the duration of your cycle and it won't destroy your lipids and cause severe joint pain like the stronger AI's will.

It's also great in pct for the test and free testosterone boosting effects.

I haven't tried formestane but I have heard it's pretty good too. But like they say if it aint broke don'
t fix it and I've been using 6oxo since Pat Arnold came out with it for ErgoPharm years ago.

How many caps of E-Control have you been running?

How many caps of E-Control have you been running?

Just 3 caps at night. I have never noticed any difference in running 3 vs. 6 while on. PCT comes around I get a much better T boost from the extra 3 caps t be sure.

Just 3 caps at night. I have never noticed any difference in running 3 vs. 6 while on. PCT comes around I get a much better T boost from the extra 3 caps t be sure.
I "heard" that spreading out the EC one every 6-8 hrs is best because the half life of the 6 OXO is so short.
Prince, Neck, Heavy?
I do agree that 3/ed is enough though (300mg)

Could be, brother. K does have a very short half life so maybe 1 cap at each mw=eal would work for some......the 3 caps at night with 10mgs of nolva has never given me a problem is all I was sayin sir ;)

Half life is 3-6 hours....

I "heard" that spreading out the EC one every 6-8 hrs is best because the half life of the 6 OXO is so short.
Prince, Neck, Heavy?
I do agree that 3/ed is enough though (300mg)

Every 6hrs is what I do & recommend.

This is a good log man.

Well I was thinking about coming off this next few weeks....just bridging with Osta and Dbol (I don't play games sirs) but now I have this bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 in my hand and I'm having second thoughts.... I should prob come off for a min though.. lmao, it's not like I'll lose any fucking size...

Next run is going to be pretty sketchy for most. M1T 20mgs for 4 weeks, 1g of prop/tne/ Ghrp-6 and -2, DES, Igf for 8-10 or so then I'll either do the 100mgs bol but I really wanna try the 2.0 out so that's prob the route I'll go. I will also be using gh and slin...... Up to my show that is

Well I was thinking about coming off this next few weeks....just bridging with Osta and Dbol (I don't play games sirs) but now I have this bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 in my hand and I'm having second thoughts.... I should prob come off for a min though.. lmao, it's not like I'll lose any fucking size...

Next run is going to be pretty sketchy for most. M1T 20mgs for 4 weeks, 1g of prop/tne/ Ghrp-6 and -2, DES, Igf for 8-10 or so then I'll either do the 100mgs bol but I really wanna try the 2.0 out so that's prob the route I'll go. I will also be using gh and slin...... Up to my show that is

I wanted to ad I'll be using tren ace towards the end to maintain and solidify some of the size I'll put on the slin I'm going to experiment with. I've done my research on it and know some beasts that use it so.........no need for the "OMG dude you're gonna fucking die blah, blah, blah, shit....been around the block before so we'll see how it goes. My grocery bill is going to be the only thing I'm scarred of lol....

I wanted to ad I'll be using tren ace towards the end to maintain and solidify some of the size I'll put on the slin I'm going to experiment with. I've done my research on it and know some beasts that use it so.........no need for the "OMG dude you're gonna fucking die blah, blah, blah, shit....been around the block before so we'll see how it goes. My grocery bill is going to be the only thing I'm scarred of lol....

:D

Great log man.. I just joined the forum to mention my results of cyanostane rx so far. I'm 24 6' 2" 200 lbs. Ive finished 21 days as a stand alone and it definitely works! I thought I would have to up the dosage to 3 pills a day but its going just great with 2 so going to stick with just that amount. Strength, muscle fullness, vascularity, and hardness is all up for me so far. I plan to go three more weeks. I'm also taking cel cycle assist and IML e-control rx with the cyanostane to keep the body in check. I did want to start my own log for my cycle but can't figure out how since i just joined this website like an hour ago. If someone can help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated!

Back