• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/Cyanostane 6 Week Stack

Hit Hams, calves, and abs today at the gym. Did an hour and a half of mowing so that was my cardio for the day. Lot's of walking in this Florida heat... I feel great and I'm super stoked to start Cyano on Monday (I think I've said that a bunch already haha).

Today was a rest day and a much needed cheat meal day. Cyano starts in the morning!!!!

NiCE! POST PICS!

I've got to be careful with pics. I'll leave it at that :eek:

Here's a little something. This was today, no pump, no workout. Sorry it's not the best pic, but you can get an idea where I'm at right now. Thanks for following along.

9k=

Oops, here's the pic:

attachment

How did you find that second pic of me?????? lol

There's no pic? It's showing up on my screen....

attachment

Did that work?

Can anyone else see the pics? They are showing up just fine on my computer?

155177_4721894368080_2116740936_n.jpg

How about that one?

9k=

that one showed up, so basically you're black from the nose up? Wrong part of the body to be black in my friend.... lol not bad, good luck on your run! FYI tats can still be used to ID you, so if I'm ever in florida and I run across you, I'm callin you out :D

Those are altered as well. I may or may not have a tat on my shoulder :)

Quads, Calves, and abs today. Pretty much everything went up. I felt super good and didn't want to leave the gym when I finished my routine.

I weighed in at 159, one pound less than last week. I was actually pretty surprised because I've gotten several comments about looking bigger and my nutritionist added a serving of carbs to one of my meals. I will be seeing him in a couple weeks so I will get a body fat reading again. Maybe I burned some fat and put on some muscle in the last couples weeks :) He is still trying to learn how my body reacts to everything.

I started the Cyano this morning so I'm doing 3 caps/day Halo and 2 caps/day Cyano for the next four weeks. I added a third cap of ACS and some extra milk thistle into the rotation just because I'm taking in a lot of PH caps now. Want to take care of my liver! Thanks again for everyone who is following along. I hope this is beneficial to some of you out there.

Hit Delts & Lats yesterday. I was supposed to do cardio but I have a sinus infection right now and I could barely breath at the end of my workout. I feel better today so I'm gonna do double cardio tonight. Still feel strong and my shoulders felt like I had a couple of melons up there last night. Still no sides thus far.

Took Wednesday off. This sinus infection is going to kill me. Hit Traps, Pecs, and Cardio on Thursday. I feel harder than usual. Not sure if it's the Halo or the Cyano starting to kick in.

This sickness is really killing my plans for the week. I hit arms today and hit them very hard. The pump was insane, just as good as my original DMZ cycle. Felt really good. Strength was up 5lbs on several dumbbell exercises. I was completely whooped after the workout so I skipped cardio/abs today. I was just flat out dead after my workout and really felt like puking. This cold is really getting to me. I'm gonna hit cardio and abs hard tomorrow plus I'll be mowing my yard so that's about an hour and a half of extra fast pace walking so that should be good. Felt pretty lethargic the past few days but I'm not sure if that's the cycle or the sickness.

Have a lil trick that helps sinus issues.....turn the water in your shower on all the way hot....find a book to read or surf net etc....sit on the toilet(seat down..lol)with the bathroom door closed....put some of that vivks sinus rub in your chest and a towel over your head.....spend about 20 minutes in that and see how ta feel....works well....ps...you gotta get.the.vicks sinus one not.the regular rub...

Have a lil trick that helps sinus issues.....turn the water in your shower on all the way hot....find a book to read or surf net etc....sit on the toilet(seat down..lol)with the bathroom door closed....put some of that vivks sinus rub in your chest and a towel over your head.....spend about 20 minutes in that and see how ta feel....works well....ps...you gotta get.the.vicks sinus one not.the regular rub...

Good info!

Thanks for the tips fellas. I might go grab some Vicks later today. I've been loading up on the Vitamin C the past few days. I just got back from the doc and he gave me some antibiotics. Gonna take the weekend off and hit it hard on Monday. So I'll end up missing my hamstring/calves day today, not the end of the world. I'm planning on doing a good ab routine at the house later today just so it's not a complete waste.

On a side note my BP was 125/68 at the doc today. That's almost 3 weeks of Halo at 3 caps/day and almost one week of Cyano at 2 caps/day.

On another side note. My mother in law is in town and she immediately commented on how much bigger I look. It's been several months since she was in town last and I have a DMZ cycle and almost half of this current cycle under my belt. Loving these IML products!!!

Weighed in at 162 today, up two lbs from last week. Hit Quads and Calves really hard. I've been pretty out of it because of this stupid sinus infection but I felt really good in the gym. My quads had the best pump I've ever had. It was actually painful. It felt like my quads were pushing my kneecaps down and it was actually annoying. But it was annoying in a good way :) I finished up with abs. My wife has been commenting all day about how hard I feel. The Halo and 1 week of Cyano have definitely hardened me up. Finished the day with a walk around the neighborhood with my dog for some cardio.

Hit Delts, Lats, and Cardio this morning. Felt real good. Insane pumps and strength/endurance is up. Still no sides.

Good stuff; love the hardening effect of Cyano!

Hit Pecs, Traps, and abs today. I can't believe how hard I'm getting. Staying pumped all day as well. Good stuff!

Things should start getting fun soon. Feed the machine and train insane brother.

Hey Heavy, how does the Cyano/Halo stack compare to the original DMZ in terms of hardness/vascularity response? The orginal DMZ was pretty sweet and I have yet to use the Halo/Cyano stack...do you have any experience with this?

Hey Heavy, how does the Cyano/Halo stack compare to the original DMZ in terms of hardness/vascularity response? The orginal DMZ was pretty sweet and I have yet to use the Halo/Cyano stack...do you have any experience with this?

I did an original DMZ stack a few months ago and this is now almost four complete weeks on the Halo/Cyano stack. The DMZ pumps were unreal. When I would workout arms my biceps were painfully pumped by the end of the workout. I also got very hard on the DMZ.

I did an arm workout today and the pump was very good, but I couldn't believe how hard I felt. I had a great pump (not as good as DMZ) but I was rock solid. My arms felt like concrete.

So my .02 is they are both very good stacks that give similar results as far as pumps and hardness. However the DMZ was a better bulking pump feel while the Halo/Cyano has hardened me up incredibly thus far. My wife commented how big I got on DMZ and she is currently commenting on how hard I have gotten on this current cycle. I'm super excited for these last two weeks.

So in short:
DMZ incredible pumps, good hardness.
Halo/Cyano incredible hardness, good pumps.

I feel like both cycles have had very good vascularity as well.

Back