• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme cycle length and dosage

b-radness

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and am thinking of running 3 caps (75mg) per day for six weeks followed by a comprehensive PCT. Would this be a safe cycle or should I stick to 50mg per day for four weeks? I have run Super DMZ 2.0 previously for four weeks with no problems. Really appreciate the advice. Cheers.

Hi guys, I have 2 bottles of Halo Extreme and am thinking of running 3 caps (75mg) per day for six weeks followed by a comprehensive PCT. Would this be a safe cycle or should I stick to 50mg per day for four weeks? I have run Super DMZ 2.0 previously for four weeks with no problems. Really appreciate the advice. Cheers.
Yes sir, that plan is about perfect, provided you have advanced cycle support for the cycle as well as the PCT, and a SERM such as nolva or clomid incorporated into your PCT regiment. Also 4-Andro is an excellent addition to any cycle as it greatly helps to improve the sex drive and stave off lethargy associated with many steroids.

Yes sir, that plan is about perfect, provided you have advanced cycle support for the cycle as well as the PCT, and a SERM such as nolva or clomid incorporated into your PCT regiment. Also 4-Andro is an excellent addition to any cycle as it greatly helps to improve the sex drive and stave off lethargy associated with many steroids.

Thanks heaps for your quick reply Adrenolin. I've got cycle support ready to go and a heap of nolva for pct. Last PCT I did nolva at 40/40/20/20. Does that sound right? Also, do you think I'd need any sort of e control on cycle or in pct? I used 4-Andro last time and will definitely be using it again, although I've read that Halo doesn't affect HPTA function at all. What's are your thoughts on that? None the less using 4-Andro definitely can't hurt. Thanks so much again for your advice.

Thanks heaps for your quick reply Adrenolin. I've got cycle support ready to go and a heap of nolva for pct. Last PCT I did nolva at 40/40/20/20. Does that sound right? Also, do you think I'd need any sort of e control on cycle or in pct? I used 4-Andro last time and will definitely be using it again, although I've read that Halo doesn't affect HPTA function at all. What's are your thoughts on that? None the less using 4-Andro definitely can't hurt. Thanks so much again for your advice.
It most certainly does shutdown the HPTA. I've seen it proven several times on people's bloodwork having test levels lower than their 80yo dead grandmother post halo cycle. Any hormone will shutdown the hpta, even 1,4-Andro.

I'd recommend using the E-Control in the last 3wks of your 6wk PCT to help prevent aromatization of the testosterone created by the nolva, and in turn prevent any chance of estrogen rebound and in turn the possibility of gynecomastia.

As for Nolva, it is a toxic substance just as much if not more so than many prohormones. More than 20mg is not necessary. I'd recommend just 20mg every night prior to bed for the first 4wks of PCT.

It most certainly does shutdown the HPTA. I've seen it proven several times on people's bloodwork having test levels lower than their 80yo dead grandmother post halo cycle. Any hormone will shutdown the hpta, even 1,4-Andro.

I'd recommend using the E-Control in the last 3wks of your 6wk PCT to help prevent aromatization of the testosterone created by the nolva, and in turn prevent any chance of estrogen rebound and in turn the possibility of gynecomastia.

As for Nolva, it is a toxic substance just as much if not more so than many prohormones. More than 20mg is not necessary. I'd recommend just 20mg every night prior to bed for the first 4wks of PCT.

Thanks for that. I had always thought that any androgenic source would cause shutdown. Super DMZ 2.0 did me over pretty badly. I had no idea that nolva use could result in estrogen production increase (I guess any increase in test production will though) and had only run it at 40mg for the first two weeks as that is what I had read on forums. More than happy to lower it though as it made me feel shit. Do you think and OTC e control would be ok to use? I've run out of Arimidex and here in Australia it's difficult and expensive to get our hands on. I've used Arimistane products before and they seem quite good. One last question, should I use DAA throughout my entire cycle or just in pct? Thanks so much for your advice. Cheers.

Thanks for that. I had always thought that any androgenic source would cause shutdown. Super DMZ 2.0 did me over pretty badly. I had no idea that nolva use could result in estrogen production increase (I guess any increase in test production will though) and had only run it at 40mg for the first two weeks as that is what I had read on forums. More than happy to lower it though as it made me feel shit. Do you think and OTC e control would be ok to use? I've run out of Arimidex and here in Australia it's difficult and expensive to get our hands on. I've used Arimistane products before and they seem quite good. One last question, should I use DAA throughout my entire cycle or just in pct? Thanks so much for your advice. Cheers.
I don't bother with DAA tbh. Nolva doesn't directly affect estrogen levels it's more of a possibility of it happening post PCT from test levels being raised so quickly and then it can aromatize to form a lot of estrogen as well, hence the E-Control. E-Control is just fine, it's a moderately strong AI whilst not being too strong, you always want to have SOME estrogen, not to completely eradicate it or you'll run into problems.

I don't bother with DAA tbh. Nolva doesn't directly affect estrogen levels it's more of a possibility of it happening post PCT from test levels being raised so quickly and then it can aromatize to form a lot of estrogen as well, hence the E-Control. E-Control is just fine, it's a moderately strong AI whilst not being too strong, you always want to have SOME estrogen, not to completely eradicate it or you'll run into problems.

Thanks mate. Have heard mixed reviews on effectiveness of DAA. Will let you know how I go with the Halo. Cheers.

Back