• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Hello Introduction

91jesus

Registered
Reaction score
Hey whats up ladies and gents, this is my first time here and i really like the forms. it has a lot of valuable information! Im not new to the gym. I have been training for quite some time now! I am new to prohormones and i was wondering what would be the best cycle i can have starting out, how much is the price, and how much muscle you think i can gain, etc!? Im open to any advice. Thank you! :D

Welcome man, let us know where we can help!

So Mote it Be
Chris

I was hoping if you can direct me to a nice starter prohormone that would work by giving me muscle and strength. i want to gain a good 5-10 pounds of muscle. I want to buy a good prohormone with little side effects from this website. I also would like to buy a pct etc. I just want more information on them. i was reading about a prohormone patch that can be applied to the skin from this website and it said its a lot more potent then just doing it orally.

Ok those sound very good. how about the super dmz i heard that was a really good one! should i just buy the halo stack and buy the cynostane with it or wait till i start another cycle?

Hey 91jesus,

How long have you been training? What are some of your stats? Some of these numbers will give the others and you a good starting point.

I have been lifting for about 4-7 years my max BP was 295, my max DL 405, Squat did 405 for about 3 reps. I just want something that will give me a good clean 10+ pounds off quality muscle. im actually getting ready for a show and currently on a 3day/split...

Back