• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Help with upcoming new cycle!

ironbrother

Registered
Reaction score
If anyone can chime in and let me know what's a better stack/cycle, I'm trying to lean out with strength to back it up.
First off, epi-andro vs. 4-andro, whats better? My last cycle I did 4-andro stacked with Smdz 3.0, and was a great cycle but reading around it looks like epi-andro would've been better with Sdmz 3.0. 4-andro list that it has strength benefits and leaning out too but epi-andro says its good for leaning out but no strength benefits? So if anyone can clarify this, would be great. So, what I'm probably thinking for this cycle was epi-andro stacked with smdz 3.0
Cycle layout weeks 1-8
epi-andro 8 caps upon wakening daily

Weeks 5-8
Smdz 3.0 2 caps upon wakening daily

and of course ACS throughout the whole cycle 2 caps daily prior to bed.

weeks 9-12
Nolvadex 20mg ed prior to bed
ultra male 1 cap prior to bed.

And also 8 caps of epi-andro is that too much? Trying to gain lean muscle with strength. Sorry in advance if this has been brought up... So thoughts and suggestions? Thanks.

If anyone can chime in and let me know what's a better stack/cycle, I'm trying to lean out with strength to back it up.
First off, epi-andro vs. 4-andro, whats better? My last cycle I did 4-andro stacked with Smdz 3.0, and was a great cycle but reading around it looks like epi-andro would've been better with Sdmz 3.0. 4-andro list that it has strength benefits and leaning out too but epi-andro says its good for leaning out but no strength benefits? So if anyone can clarify this, would be great. So, what I'm probably thinking for this cycle was epi-andro stacked with smdz 3.0
Cycle layout weeks 1-8
epi-andro 8 caps upon wakening daily

Weeks 5-8
Smdz 3.0 2 caps upon wakening daily

and of course ACS throughout the whole cycle 2 caps daily prior to bed.

weeks 9-12
Nolvadex 20mg ed prior to bed
ultra male 1 cap prior to bed.

And also 8 caps of epi-andro is that too much? Trying to gain lean muscle with strength. Sorry in advance if this has been brought up... So thoughts and suggestions? Thanks.
If you just ran SDMZ 3.0 not that long ago, why don't you go with a non-methylated stack that will help with strength and fat burning?

How about an 8 week cycle of Osta (3 caps), Epi-Andro (4 caps)?

Wouldn't it be better to run osta after pct?
Why? No reason you can't stack it on cycle also. My concern was with you looking to run another methylated cycle so soon after an extremely heavy one. I don't like to run more than two methylated products a year...sometimes only one; the rest of the time my cycles consist of Osta and Andros...with plenty of time for PCTs of course.

Back