• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

i got a problem

TheSleeper

Registered
Reaction score
Ok here we go...my girl fu#k up my ultra male rx...on some crazy sh*t,but anyway I got to go get more the morning, but the supplement store i go to is out of it,so I was thinking of running anabolic matrix rx for my PCT /wel for d rest of my pct...is this ok to do so...note: I didn't use anabolic matrix rx for my halo cycle ...

Ok here we go...my girl fu#k up my ultra male rx...on some crazy sh*t,but anyway I got to go get more the morning, but the supplement store i go to is out of it,so I was thinking of running anabolic matrix rx for my PCT /wel for d rest of my pct...is this ok to do so...note: I didn't use anabolic matrix rx for my halo cycle ...

Brother I am trying to wrap my head around what you are saying. I can tell you are pissed off for sure. Don't worry about it my brother we'll get you there and back on track. So lets clarify the PH using I will help assist you from there my brother!!!!!!!

Brother I am trying to wrap my head around what you are saying. I can tell you are pissed off for sure. Don't worry about it my brother we'll get you there and back on track. So lets clarify the PH using I will help assist you from there my brother!!!!!!!

W/Chris here, what PH are you coming off of & we'll go from there.

Ok..lol...I jus got done taking my halo cycle ...n I was on pct already n I was taking ultra male rx until my girl put water in my ultra male bottle ...now I need some more but the place I go to is out,but they do have anabolic matrix ..now can I get a bottle of anabolic matrix to finish my PCT ...ooo yea I was sayin to I never took anabolic matrix when I was taking Halo..I was jus taking Halo for 4weeks by itself ...

The AM will suffice for the Halo Cycle brother.

Ok thanks for the help bro....im goin to buy it right away...

Back