• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

I just purchased S-DMZ 2.0 and...

3abad

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
2 months ago, I purchsed and used the Super-DMZ 1.0 and gained 4lbs in 3 weeks. I was happy useing it and experienced no side effects at all. I stopped after week 3 cause I had to travel and I had to quit working out. I decided give this new Super-DMZ 2.0 a try but I'm having a bit of a problem. As a muslim guy, Ramadan month is starting tomorrow in where I live. If you have no idea what that is, it is a month where Muslims fast "stop eating" from dusk til dawn. In where I live, day time is 15 hours. My concern is, if I were meant to stop eating for 15 hours, how am I going to use super-dmz as it is suggested to be taken 1 am 1 pm which is in 12 hours period? Also, as for bulking up diet, 15 hours non eating may cause my body to go through starvation mode which may results muscle gained loss to happen so easy (I think..., true?).

I also purchased 4 Razor Cut to lose and prevent water retention + 4 Lean Fuel Extreme to loss fat around my waist and overall body.

I just need a little advice and a good luck wish from you guys :D.
... and just for the record, I'm 21 years old and I weight 146 lbs.

Thanks,

Hey buddy...so you have a 9 hour window to eat correct??

Well what i would do is just eat every
1.5 - hour and 45 mins during those 9 hours try to fit in 5 meals

At your size shoot for 30-35 g pro per meal, 45-50 g carbs per meal, 12-15 g fat per meal

Drink 1.5-2 gallons everyday

Well what i would do is just eat every
1.5 - hour and 45 mins during those 9 hours try to fit in 5 meals

At your size shoot for 30-35 g pro per meal, 45-50 g carbs per meal, 12-15 g fat per meal

Drink 1.5-2 gallons everyday

Sounds fair enough, thanks.

Hey bro,
Just make sure your diet is on point when you are allowed to eat. I'm a small guy hard gainer like you. I I have about 5 days left on my Super DMZ cycle and I'm up about 15lbs in that time. Make sure you eat big and train hard. The pounds will pack on with DMZ for sure.

Hey bro,
Just make sure your diet is on point when you are allowed to eat. I'm a small guy hard gainer like you. I I have about 5 days left on my Super DMZ cycle and I'm up about 15lbs in that time. Make sure you eat big and train hard. The pounds will pack on with DMZ for sure.

Thanks,
15lbs! now I'm even more excited!

I would wait til the month is over....unless you stay up all night and sleep during that 15 hour window...

I would wait til the month is over....unless you stay up all night and sleep during that 15 hour window...

I have thought about that too, but I do sleep 12 hours during that 15 hours day time :) plus I can't wait to add muscles before summer holiday is over. ;)

I have thought about that too, but I do sleep 12 hours during that 15 hours day time :) plus I can't wait to add muscles before summer holiday is over. ;)

Keep us posted.

looking to see how it goes for ya...good luck

This is a good topic, and i am every exciting.

Thanks, I will keep you guys updated as soon as I start. I will post here when I start the cycle, which is in few days.

Looking forward to your success bro.

Kill it meng!!!

Back