• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

I need HRT advice!

szdzmatter

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I believe I finally understand why I've had so much trouble cutting for so long. It's been months. Probably going on a year trying to shed those pounds and it just ain't happening. I'll cut calories to 1700, then go farther sometimes and nothing. I've had other issues too such as very moody, almost uncontrollable. I went to the doctor and she put me on an antidepressant and it helped but she also checked my test levels because that's a symptom of low test levels too evidently. My test levels were in the lower 300 range. She started me off on androgel. I didn't like the application of it and only used it a month or so. I have convinced her to let me start HRT with Testosterone Cypionate. Here's my problem. I know she didn't prescribe enough even for cruising. She said she'd start me at 100mgs a month. I knew better than that. I picked up my script, but before I've even taken my first injection I called my urologist's office and asked them about normal dosages etc. The nurse said a typical dosage is 200mgs every two weeks. I have an appointment in the morning. Is that a typical dosage? I'd want my test levels in the upper range if he'd even do it. I've read a lot about people taking 200mgs a week. Ultimately, I want my test levels @900-1000. I'd say I'm dreaming to think a doctor would allow me to maintain that. What're your thoughts?

Also, I almost forgot, when I get my dosages down for my test levels. Does anybody have any experience cycling super-dmz while on a cruising dose of test cyp? Didn't know if I'd need pct since I wouldn't really be producing much natural test anyways. If I were being checked every three months or so for my test levels to adjust my dosage of test cyp, would I need to cycle it quickly into that first month in order to pct the next and level off the next? Any help would be appreciated.

I was started on 200mg a month, levels changed way to much over that time frame, was dropped to 200mg every two weeks, I can tell the difference from day 3 post injection to day 14, at my next appointment Im going to ask for either 100mg every week or 200mg every 10 days to keep levels a little more constant

Yes, 200mg Cypionate every 2wks is the usual dose I see people prescribed at. Though that will have your test levels fluctuating up and down a lot.

You should ask if they can prescribe sustanon or a test blend at 100mg/wk. That will have fast and slow acting esters plus more frequent injections (4x/mo instead of 2x) to help keep your levels more stable.

Test levels in the 1000ng/dL range while on the recommended TRT dose is unlikely, but you will undoubtedly achieve over a few months at least test levels in the 700ng/dL range; it could be a little more or a little less depending upon the individual.

Here's what I have noticed from others (from various forums, and irl) on TRT level dosing in terms of what their test was.
100mg/wk 600-900 ng/dL

200mg/wk 900-1300 ng/dL

300mg/wk 1400+ ng/dL

Last edited:
My Urologist prescribes 200mg Cyp weekly. I always make sure my inject is at least 7-8 days before they draw blood so I don't read too high on Total T.

No PCT is needed when on TRT.

Thanks for the advice guys. I did go to my urologist today. He did up my dosage to start to 200mgs every other week. He realizes that test levels will fluctuate over that period. He said he'd check my levels after my next shot and that he'd make sure the check was done about 5 days after the injection. If they were done right before, they'd be low. He said on his own that test levels around 1000 would be ok. He even said that pellets would keep it steadier and might be a good choice for long term. Has anybody used a PH while cruising? Any advice on that?

I have used PH's and DS's while cruising but not sure what your question is.
Well, I guess my question would be what would it do to my test levels? Would I need to be off at least a month before having my levels checked again? My doctor said that he wouldn't be checking all the time. He said once they found kinda where I should be then I'd just stay there and get injections etc. That'd open me up to run a cycle I guess. If I did run a cycle, I have anabolic matrix, econtrol, ultra male etc. what would be a recommendation to still take? Could I still use it all or is it needed with no pct now?

Well, I guess my question would be what would it do to my test levels? Would I need to be off at least a month before having my levels checked again? My doctor said that he wouldn't be checking all the time. He said once they found kinda where I should be then I'd just stay there and get injections etc. That'd open me up to run a cycle I guess. If I did run a cycle, I have anabolic matrix, econtrol, ultra male etc. what would be a recommendation to still take? Could I still use it all or is it needed with no pct now?

SDMZ will not raise T levels.

No PCT or T boosters are needed for guys on Testosterone.

SDMZ will not raise T levels.

No PCT or T boosters are needed for guys on Testosterone.
Could you bump up your test dosage a month or two while cruising, then let it fall to maintenance levels that next month in order to run a cycle?

Back