• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IronMagLabs June Contest

The Neck

Registered
Reaction score
http://www.ironmaglabs.com

Here we go again, pick a number between 1-750.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced the first week of July. Post up why you got started in this game & what's the driving force behind what you do in the gym every day?. In light of a possible tie scenario, this will be the determining factor. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x Metha-Drol Extreme (Original Version)
MD-144x300.png

-The Most Powerful Anabolic Stack Available
-Promotes Rapid Weight Gain
-Gain Serious Muscle Mass & Strength
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power

http://www.ironmaglabs.com

448 I started getting into shape because I was a little chubby as a kid and got teased. So when I was 14 I started working out and never stopped. People couldnt beleive how I transfered my body from a chubby kid to a muscular kid when I was young.

476 I got started because I was tired of who I had become. Started just eating healthy, then working out, then fucking working out. Never stopped. Still got a way's to go, but that's the best part!

10......weight lifting started as a way to keep my mind occupied, then as a way to build a caree, now I see others changing into what they want

226. Like to look the best I can. Like the look of muscular physique. Not to mention time in the gym is time away from the wife...

333- I was a skinny kid in high school. I just wanted "shoulders", that was the first step, now it's not for anyone but myself (although I love the look on my wife's face when I take my clothes off!!!)

its 683 but give my prize to one of these other guys ;)

25, I do what I do because healthy and strong is where its at.It builds confidence gives a positive outlook and is a great way to unload the stress of the day.

452 started lifting for sports fall in love with the weights an haven't stops since i love to see the transformation my body has made an looking forward to more

477 , I love challenging myself everyday and to me this is a hobby that I consider a sport/art when bulking I look at it as the outline and when cutting I look at it as the final process of tuning and getting all the details in .

45 and because Girls dont like to fuck skinny guys with no muscles so I wanted to fuck bitches but not anymore as I grew alot older. So I went from being 110 pounds to 190 pounds and 12% body fat in the gym without supplements now I take supplements to get even bigger.

Two days remaining. Dont miss out out on some possbible free product.

442, sick of being fat. Lost weight and didn't want to look like a gangly Hipster. Couldn't grow taller but I sure as hell can get wider.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

11 , because I'm tried of being the small guy! It's a modivation for me to see if I can push myself to the limit and when I think I can't do another rep! I think of the day when I was told " you can't do it"!!!!!

Winner will be announced tomorrow, good luck & have a solid 4th of July!!

333- I was a skinny kid in high school. I just wanted "shoulders", that was the first step, now it's not for anyone but myself (although I love the look on my wife's face when I take my clothes off!!!)

Congratulations, here is your IronMagLabs June winner!!!!!!! PM me with your mailing info & be sure to give us some feedback on this product!!!

Thanks man,

I started my Halo cycle today and I am stoked about this future cycle.
From a deployed Soldier, thank you and I will keep you updated. I am tracking all of my info through the cycles.

Message sent.

Back