• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0~most powerful designer blend ever

Hate to burst you bubble, but Supper DMZ 3.0 is not what it claims to be. Sadly I bought 5 bottles during the sale buying into all the hype. I am 37 and been training for over 15yrs. I am in week 2 and have no indications that this will ever kick in. Normally by week two on other cycles my appetite and strength would have started increase by now.

I really hope I can come back in after another 2 weeks and say I retract my statement and this stuff is amazing. However, based on my past experiences showing no results after 2 weeks probably will not happen.

Strong first post...You're all by yourself brother. 1 in 10,000.

Btw, there's several phds that take upwards of 3wks to exert their full effect. Halo, max lmg, trenadrol, Epistane, cynostane... Sdmz is not one of them, it tends to hit hard by day 10. Using appetite as a sign whether a compound is working or not is ignorant... Many orals and methyls kill appetite.

I am not out to gain any rep points, I am just telling it like it is as I dropped a good amount of money. Again, I am really hoping I can retract my statement for my wallet sake as well. I was trying to run DMZ 3.0 solo to see the effects, however I may have to dip into my stash and stack it with something else.

I increased my dose from 2 caps a day to 3 caps to see if that helps any. You are right, Halo and EPI normally kicked in around the 2nd to 3rd week. Sdrol would kick in between the 1st and 2nd week. Based on what I read, I was hoping to start seeing the results of DMZ by week 2. Especially since most claim to only run for 4 weeks and not 6.

If you have any tips I am certainly all ears as I have another 4 bottles. I have always had great results stacking with Trenazone/Dienazone, but I was waiting for a spring cycle to dip into that.

2 weeks is pretty early. Keep hammering away brother. Many steroids show up in week 4 or 5 in my experience.

would u advise taking dmz 2.0 in cutting cycle? If not what would you recommend? This will be my third cycle. Currently 12 weeks out from show.

would u advise taking dmz 2.0 in cutting cycle? If not what would you recommend? This will be my third cycle. Currently 12 weeks out from show.
I'd recommend 6 - 8 caps of Epi-Andro, 4 caps 1-Andro, 3 caps M-Sten, and 3 caps Osta

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 1 - 6
M-Sten
3 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 12
Epi-Andro
6 - 8 caps daily

1-Andro
4 caps daily

I'd recommend 6 - 8 caps of Epi-Andro, 4 caps 1-Andro, 3 caps M-Sten, and 3 caps Osta

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 12
Osta
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 1 - 6
M-Sten
3 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 12
Epi-Andro
6 - 8 caps daily

1-Andro
4 caps daily

One last question 1-andro run for entire 12 weeks?

I've taken dmz before and purely bulked like crazy. But I want to get size but get lean at the same time any suggestions? I eat fairly clean with about 4-5 meals a day

Has super Dmz 3.0 ran out? I don't see it on the website

You should stay up to date more. It was discontinued. Stay tuned for Super-DMZ 4.0

I wish I could show yall some pics. I ran dmz 3.0 with 4 andro and Test E. My I gained 30lbs of muscle. And strength jumped from 245 bench to 325. Deadlift 725. Squats 425. Over press 265. My god it will be missed. I weighed 199lb at 6 foot 5 now I weigh 230 and bulk and I look like a beast lol.

I wish I could show yall some pics. I ran dmz 3.0 with 4 andro and Test E. My I gained 30lbs of muscle. And strength jumped from 245 bench to 325. Deadlift 725. Squats 425. Over press 265. My god it will be missed. I weighed 199lb at 6 foot 5 now I weigh 230 and bulk and I look like a beast lol.
Why can't you show us pics?!

I'm currently two weeks in on my stack (finaflex's 1andro, forerunner bulk, deathlabs trien, mindand muscle's riseandswell). I wanted to add DMZ 3.0 once I hit my fourth week. Once I started the DMZ, I was going to add AMS Super Cycle to help prevent side effects. What is your opinion on my strategy? Any suggestions to help for a successful cycle? And yes of course use PCT after. Probably Finaflex's Revolution PCT.

Back