• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Laxogenin

01dragonslayer

Registered
Reaction score
While bodybuilders have a lot of options in the form of anabolic agents and steroids for gaining muscle and enhancing endurance, these products are synthetic derivatives and thus may lead to long-term side effects.
As an alternative, researchers have discovered natural products that, with slight modifications, can be used to gain all sorts of benefits with negligible side effects to worry about.
With that being said, plant growth hormones or more appropriate plant steroids such as Laxogenin have been quite a researched plant supplement.
Laxogenin, a potential plant steroid, is used by athletes to increase lean muscle mass, rapid recovery, and fat loss. Preliminary conclusions make it seem as if Laxogenin is a decent option for bodybuilders to work through.
Head to the following section and figure out how exactly Laxogenin really works.
Warning: The content on Muscleandbrawn.com and the information included in this article is intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Prior to buying anything, check that it is compliant where you live with your current government laws. We frequently mention research chemicals that are not made for human consumption. Therefore, before purchasing any product for personal use, consult with your doctor or healthcare provider first.

Laxogenin-01

What is Laxogenin?​

Laxogenin, popularly known as a plant steroid, is a natural plant hormone belonging to the family of brassinosteroids (1). Although many people might be unaware of its existence, Laxogenin is a potent growth stimulator in plants.
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was first extracted in 1996. Since then, the compound has had phenomenal effects on strength and lean muscle mass.
Various athletes report an increased strength 3-5 days after Laxogenin supplementation. Others claim to have enhanced lean muscle mass after nearly 3-4 weeks. It is also asserted to have comparable attributes to the best anabolics.
However, because of differences in the chemical structure and mechanism of action, Laxogenin is not a prohormone. With Laxogenin, you can avoid liver toxicity and other potential side effects common in anabolic products.

How Does Laxogenin Work?​

There’s a common misconception about considering Laxogenin as a prohormone supplement. A prohormone provides your body with the initial machinery to work with for synthesizing the hormone.
On the contrary, Laxogenin is a special herbal extract that differs both in composition and working action of a prohormone.
So how exactly does Laxogenin work in your body?
To be honest, with Laxogenin, we are still in the dark. With just a handful of studies to rely on, it’s difficult to extrapolate an entire action mechanism.
However, it is believed that Laxogenin binds to cell surface receptors that initiate muscle synthesis in the cell.
Through the activation of protein kinase B called AKT1, Laxogenin helps build muscles and avoid the disintegration of proteins (2). Besides that, Laxogenin also aids in a balanced fat breakdown and activates flight response.
Nonetheless, more research and clinical trials with human subjects are needed to devise a specific mechanism of action for Laxogenin.

Benefits of Laxogenin​

Although the research is limited, Laxogenin is believed to offer a wide array of benefits (3).
To begin with, Laxogenin is hyped up due to its amazing property of providing joint pain relief. Laxogenin is just the right compound to supplement for someone who has had multiple surgeries in the past or suffers from persistent joint pain.
Users also report that Laxogenin aids in efficient wound healing. Although there’s a lack of research around this, Laxogenin does provide pain relief in conditions like an ankle sprain or patellar tendonitis.
Additionally, Laxogenin is a great supplement to increase lean muscle mass. Although it might not be as best as most anabolics, the effects on the muscle mass of Laxogenin are no less (4).
Lastly, Laxogenin is believed to lower cortisol levels. With lower levels, your body gets a chance to increase fat burning and enhance muscle mass.

Is Laxogenin Legal?​

Laxogenin and 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin haven’t been approved by legal authorities such as the FDA for dietary ingredients. However, many can be seen buying it over the counter for fitness and health purposes.

Dosage & Cycling​

Since no human studies have been conducted to devise an ideal dosage and cycle period, it’s mostly the supplement companies themselves providing the recommended doses upon trial and error.
Generally, 100 mg to 200 mg of Laxogenin is more than enough to supplement. You can cycle Laxogenin straight for 3-4 months. However, a break of one or two weeks is often recommended.
To some, it might not make sense since Laxogenin doesn’t cause any hormone suppression, but your body needs to refresh after a long supplementation with a product. This can also be used to know whether the product is well tolerated or not, especially when it concerns a supplement whose long-term safety profile hasn’t been studied.

Laxogenin Side Effects​

Anything taken beyond its recommended dose will certainly result in unpleasant side effects that none of us would want. Besides, one might undergo allergic reactions due to certain ingredients without accurate information.
With Laxogenin, the side effects are rare to experience. Most importantly, if you’re a beginner to Laxogenin supplementation, the anabolic-like effects of the product may be a bit too much for you. Other than that, you might experience minor hair loss as well.
Nonetheless, it would help if you got in touch with your primary healthcare official before you started cycling with Laxogenin.

User Reviews and Experiences​

Without customer reviews and ratings, most people are less prone to buying the product. For that reason, I have tried to extract some unbiased user reviews that you can possibly consider.
One user says:
“It’s not dangerous, it’s perfectly safe. You don’t need cycle support, pct etc. You can run it all year long.”
Another one said that,
“It’s not bs. It does work. I am even using it right now, but I am using the Massacr3 from Olympus labs which has a high dosage of laxogenin 300MG and two other ingredients. However, you will start to notice most of the benefits after 4 weeks at least. The pump from the Vaso6 you will feel straight away, but strength and size will come much much later, as I said at least 4 weeks. Last time I ran laxogenin it really started to kick in a lot in like 5-7 weeks so 5 weeks won’t do much really. This time I have 12 weeks worth of supply so I am hoping I will even get more out of it.”
Another user said,
“It will help with stress but that’s it, I’ve tried it twice once at 100mg and another at 200mg a day. It’s not worth the money drain. You’d be better off reaping the rewards of mk-677 with the same cost. It is INDIRECTLY anabolic. My take on this! Also I train to compete, I’m not a casual gym goer that expects results from no effort, that’s how I know laxo doesn’t work for me.”

Where to Buy Laxogenin?​

It gets on nerves when one can’t find a legitimate source to trust their products. No matter how much you trust the supplement’s efficacy, if you don’t have the right source, you might experience side effects that your body can’t tolerate.

Laxogenin vs. Other Compounds​

Laxogenin vs. Turkesterone​

Laxogenin

Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid, contrary to Laxogenin being a brassinosteroid. Both being natural anabolic agents, they help build some additional muscle mass, enhanced strength, and rapid recovery.
However, unlike Laxogenin, Turkesterone is a far more researched supplement and thus probably more reliable.

Is Laxogenin Legit?​

With everything mentioned above regarding Laxogenin, it shouldn’t be difficult for one to opt. Laxogenin is indeed a natural extract sourced from plants. Thus, you don’t really need to worry about adverse effects.
Besides that, Laxogenin doesn’t interfere with the body’s natural production of steroids such as testosterone. Henceforth, after cycling, you won’t have to go through Post Cycle therapy; just a week off from Lexogenin would suffice.
Laxogenin is indeed a potent anabolic-like supplement to opt for. With its potential to enhance lean muscle mass, burn fat, lower cortisol levels, and provide pain relief with minor side effects, Laxogenin surely seems a fair option to try but remember that there is not much research or dedicated clinical trials performed, so you may be playing a bet!

Is Laxogenin a steroid?​

Not really. Laxogenin is considered a plant-based steroid, much different than the ones found in the human body.

What does Laxogenin do to your body?​

Laxogenin helps your body gain lean muscle mass, lower cortisol levels, help provide relief from joint pain, and increase fat metabolism.

How should I take Laxogenin?​

It is suggested to intake Laxogenin alongside a meal per day.

Should I do PCT after cycling with Laxogenin?​

No. Laxogenin doesn’t cause any hormonal suppression during its cycling. Therefore, there is no need to go through Post Cycle Therapy.

Is Laxogenin natural?​

Laxogenin is a naturally found plant hormone. However, most supplements don’t contain laxogenin. Rather its synthetic counterpart, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, is included.

Back