• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

LOG: Super DMZ 3.0 + EPI - andro stack

steroidfreak1

Registered
Reaction score
Will be logging Super DMZ 3.0 + EPI-Andro.

Height 5"8'
Starting weight: 160
Consuming 3k+ calories a day

Monday: Chest
Tues: Arms
Weds: Cardio
Thrus: Back+Bi's
Fri: Some chest+Shoulders+Tri's
Sat: Legs
Sun: OFF

Will be running super dmz 3.0 at 2caps ed with epi andro at 4caps ed. Also running Aromasin at 12.5mg e3d.

INB4HUGE

Awesome, subbed. Looking into this next year for my 3rd cycle. Will be interesting to see!

Will be logging Super DMZ 3.0 + EPI-Andro.

Height 5"8'
Starting weight: 160
Consuming 3k+ calories a day

Monday: Chest
Tues: Arms
Weds: Cardio
Thrus: Back+Bi's
Fri: Some chest+Shoulders+Tri's
Sat: Legs
Sun: OFF

Will be running super dmz 3.0 at 2caps ed with epi andro at 4caps ed. Also running Aromasin at 12.5mg e3d.

INB4HUGE
Following along, man!

Day 1: Chest

Not much to report, decent pump and different mental feeling probably just placebo.

What's your diet looking like? That is one of the key ingredients after all.

Just popped Pill 4 about an hour and a half ago and I feel like the hulk, not sure if its kicking in already but feels like it. Will be working out at nights now due to high gym volume from college and highschools out for summer.

Just popped Pill 4 about an hour and a half ago and I feel like the hulk, not sure if its kicking in already but feels like it. Will be working out at nights now due to high gym volume from college and highschools out for summer.
Ugh...my gym's already a zoo by 8:30 in the morn...all the little wannabe crossfitters trying to get their kipping bullshit out of the way before they hit the beach. :mad:

Ugh...my gym's already a zoo by 8:30 in the morn...all the little wannabe crossfitters trying to get their kipping bullshit out of the way before they hit the beach. :mad:

Haha yeah its a huge problem, those damn crossfitters that dont even know how to it properly

Day 2: Lets just say WTF honestly the pump was rediculous had my shirt off around my gf and she goes "omg youre huge". Remember this is DAY 2....Unbeliveable.

Still waiting on a diet breakdown bro! Also I am concerned with starting and ending bodyfat for cycles. If there's anyway you could get a reading on that. A lot of grocery stores (at least in Texas) have the electric readers on the blood pressure machines they have near the pharmacy.

Day 2: Lets just say WTF honestly the pump was rediculous had my shirt off around my gf and she goes "omg youre huge". Remember this is DAY 2....Unbeliveable.
HA, normally I'd say it's placebo effect, but one of the guys from my gym (who's experienced) text me on day 2 of HIS cycle and was like, "Is this real life? I'm ALREADY pumped!" Good shit. :D

Still waiting on a diet breakdown bro! Also I am concerned with starting and ending bodyfat for cycles. If there's anyway you could get a reading on that. A lot of grocery stores (at least in Texas) have the electric readers on the blood pressure machines they have near the pharmacy.

30/30/40 diet Protein/Fat/Carbs. Mainintaining around 3k calories to put size on and drop some bf

Around 14-16% BF right now will try and measure after cycle

HA, normally I'd say it's placebo effect, but one of the guys from my gym (who's experienced) text me on day 2 of HIS cycle and was like, "Is this real life? I'm ALREADY pumped!" Good shit. :D

Ive ran some cycles, when you have a pump like the hulk feeling you know its working.

Day 3: Did some legs - insane pump, sweating so damn much tho almost need a beach towel

Up 6-7 pounds so far and only 3 and a half days in CRAZY lol, im sure some is water

Gyno feels smaller (wasnt even big) but progress. Seems like aromaisn and epi-andro are a good combo

Feeling really lethargic, gunna go get some back and bi's done soon
May not be due to the cycle, especially this early...might just be "end of the week" syndrome. Some caffeine and electrolytes pre-workout should help.

Wasnt going to weigh in until a week(Monday) but, im up 10 lbs ;). Vascalarity is up as well as lifts and its not even week 2 yet. Big things are coming, I can taste em. I am bloated alittle tho gunna back off some calories.

Day 8: Up 11lbs in 8 days, sick nasty pumps. I can really feel the DMZ now....shits crazy

Incredible gains for such a short time. Anxious to see how things settle for you in the last week.

Back