• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking in to trying some IML Products

Edgarrizzy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello IML Community, I been looking into taking some products but I dont really have an idea where to get started.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 176
Lifting Experience: 1 1/2
Body Fat: 19%

Im about 4 weeks into my diet and im looking for something ideal for me to use to help me make strength gains while allowing me to lose fat. Ive never used any kind of PH and would really like to be pointed in the right direction, maybe something I can try that wont effect my natural hormone production. Thanks

It's all about diet,am cardio,weights is 20%,is this your first time on a consistent diet?...if it is I suggest you pan your staple with regular supps to get some muscle memory,cuz phs an test boosters are just an edge,they don't do miracles,they work if your bodies used to a regular diet an workout....osta Rx is good to start with tho if your got all the other stuff down pat,try a bottle of that.

At 24,your natural you can take designers,but your hormone levels still aren't totally matured yet ,I did me at your age,but ya get more out of them later....it's up to you bro....but ostas good stuff

Osta is a good choice But I would also look into our Halo Extreme as a stand alone 4 week cycle

^^^^what Neck said. I had never used IML products before, but had cycled other steroids. My first IML cycle was a 6 week run on Halo, and was I extremely impressed. Definitely gained some size, but the body recomp was simply amazing. Managed to hold I onto almost all of it, also.

Osta is a good choice But I would also look into our Halo Extreme as a stand alone 4 week cycle

On average how long would it take something like Halo to kick in? And what the longest week cycle you would recommend for me to take, I dont want my cycle to be almost over when it barely starts to kick in and also would i have to use any other products for a couple weeks after using Halo? PCT?

On average how long would it take something like Halo to kick in? And what the longest week cycle you would recommend for me to take, I dont want my cycle to be almost over when it barely starts to kick in and also would i have to use any other products for a couple weeks after using Halo? PCT?

I've always felt it kick in after week 2, others say mid way through week 3. Like mentioned above, I'm also a fan of Halo at 6 week cycles.

So I Placed in my order yesterday, I decided to run a 6 week cycle of Halo Extreme for my first cycle. So I have another question guys, I currently dieting on 1800 Calories a day loosing about 2 pounds a week, Once i get on the Halo should i bump my cals up to maintenance or a little over?
Also should I aim to hit each muscle group twice a week or keep hitting them once a week like i am now

Back