• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten Rx vs Cyanostane Rx

Bhunter81

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'm a new member so let me start by saying thanks for having me ;-)

I'm currently on the last week (week #8) of my M-Sten Rx Cycle & I'm taking it exactly as described on this website:

• Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
  • Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
  • Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
  • E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

M-Sten Rx has been a great product for me and I certainly got my money's worth out of it. This was my first stack purchase and being that I am pleased with it, I am looking to replenish as soon as Iron Mag Labs re-stocks (all out as of 03/11/13) however I had a question that hopefully some of you folks could weigh in on.

I'm trying to decide if my next cycle should be another round of M-Sten or if I should do a Cyanostane cycle? Now I'll be completely honest here, I don't know a whole lot about Cyanostane other than I've read some really good reviews on it. What are the biggest differences between M-Sten & Cyanostane?

I appreciate ANY feedback, thanks!

From what I know m-sten is stronger than cyanostane, although cyanostane is usually ran longer than m-sten, it consists of lean, dry gains. People usually gain 6-8 lbs of lean body mass in 6 to weeks, with little or no water weight. Ideal for cutting or bulking depending on how you diet. I would also look into using a serm for PCT to keep those gains and get your hormones back to where they were.

From what I know m-sten is stronger than cyanostane, although cyanostane is usually ran longer than m-sten, it consists of lean, dry gains. People usually gain 6-8 lbs of lean body mass in 6 to weeks, with little or no water weight. Ideal for cutting or bulking depending on how you diet. I would also look into using a serm for PCT to keep those gains and get your hormones back to where they were.

Thanks Chippe for the information! Again, after being successful with M-Sten, it's going to take a lot to pry me away from it. With it being stronger than the Cyanostane, looks like I have another reason to stick with my original stack. I did experience some minor bloating & puffiness while on the M-Sten, but nothing too too bad, it just always kind of felt like a had this half hungry but half full feeling (if that makes any sense lol).

As far as the SERM goes, you suggest taking a SERM in lieu of the Ultra Male & eControl that I'm currently taking?

While we're at it, how's about Methadrol Extreme compared to the above two? A lot of the reviews and research that I have done on Methadrol make it sound like it's the best/strongest thing out there? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Cyanostane is IronMagLabs strongest product. Excellent for strength and leaning out, also good for mild to moderate mass gains. M-Sten, is much more geared to mass than building strength.

Cyanostane is my favorite product from IML... imho I'd suggest you give that route a shot... 6wks at 3 caps ed. I look forward to your thank you post when you complete this next cycle. ;)

Cyanostane is IronMagLabs strongest product. Excellent for strength and leaning out, also good for mild to moderate mass gains. M-Sten, is much more geared to mass than building strength.

Cyanostane is my favorite product from IML... imho I'd suggest you give that route a shot... 6wks at 3 caps ed. I look forward to your thank you post when you complete this next cycle.

Cyanostane is stronger than M-Sten?! Hmm, thanks for the insight Adrenolin, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. IML is sold out of both stacks, so I hope that they get some in soon. This definitely has me looking into Cyanostane, what did your stack look like? Did you take as directed on the website mostly, or did you do your own thing?

This is what the website has:

Cyanostane Rx 8 WEEK CYCLE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Cyanostane Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

So then you took the Cyanostane for 6 weeks & not 4?

Sorry for the duff info I thought otherwise

I'm doing a Cyano/M-sten cycle right now. Cyano for 6 weeks, 3 pills daily. M-Sten for the last four weeks, 2 pills daily. I'm on week 4 right now, up 10 pounds and seeing veins on my legs for the first time ever. Did seem to gain a bit of water weight on M-Sten. Strength with cyano is insane though. Hitting new PR's every time I go to the gym.

Back