• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Made a big mistake..

AAS

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys i didnt have much knowledge at all and i was given a bottle to run and im 19.. i didnt know any better and the bottle said 18 or older so i was 19 at the time, and i ran the cycle at 20/30/30/40. guess what? No pct.. f'ed up. well heres the problem i can still get my dick hard but i dont cum as much as i use to its quite less.. Any suggestions other then saying bloodwork?:confused: will my balls grow back? there just a wee bit smaller..

How lomg ago was your cycle, and what did you take for your cycle

You need to get clomid ASAP!!!! Maybe some HCG ran for two weeks with clomid for 4wks. Right now. Lesson learned man.

Its been 5 days just following up with you AAS. have you seen a doc? If not, you should consider it! If not atleast get the clomid and run that. You messed up but you can hopefully still com back from this if you listen to some of these other members. And in the future, ask questions befor and do a crap load of research.

What exactly did you take?

I'll get a bottle of Anabolic matrix ..run that for 3weeks n see if that don't get things pushing for u...but that's if u haven't given any test boost a try yet ..but if u have...yes there...take your ass to a doctor asap

500 a week for two weeks will be fine.

Back