• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

MDE cough?

Superduty

Registered
Reaction score
Earlier this year while running methadrol extreme I developed a little cough, which I later found out was bronchitis. Got it treated, cleared it up, no problem.

Last week I started my second cycle of MDE and this week I've started a little nagging cough again. I can count the number of times I've been sick in my life on one hand, so this can not be a coincidence. So that brings the question:

Has anyone else experienced this side effect?

The only reference I can find is "tren cough", but Superdrol is a long way from tren. So is it just me?

Lots of guys train harder on cycle which then makes your immune system drop.

So true. I went through a variety of colds and strains as I was without regret pushing my body to the limits while on cycle.

Yeah, that could be it. Nothing beats that forever energy in the gym.

Happens on cycle to me alot because like stated I train 2x as much as I do/can when off. Just part of the game..

Even when you experience these and seeing results it is a love hate relationship as I'm sure many would agree!!!

Lol. I'm up 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Love outweighs the hate.

Back