• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Mikes Halo extreme 4 week log!

mjvmjv5

Registered
Reaction score
Today is my first day of halo extreme . For the next four weeks I will be running 50/75/75/75. With blockade as my on cycle support 3 caps a day. Also adding 3 caps of fish oil.

Today I worked chest and traps, very successful day. Obviously dident feel anything but had a great pump. During my cycle I've decided to not consume any pre workout supplements except I'll have black coffee if I have the time to make it.

Week 1 day 2

It's my second day of halo extreme, woke up this morning with a neck cramp so I rested it until it felt I was able to work out. I hit the gym around 1:30 and worked my back and biceps. Had a very good pump like yesterday and was able to push myself a few more extra reps then usual. As far as the effects of halo go I don't notice a difference yet, but i guarantee it wont be long! As far as my diet goes i'm not going to track it unless someone wants to see it upon request.

week 1 day 3

Woke up this morning at 6:00 wich is early for me and felt more energetic then usual . Had a bowl of cereal with a banana and two cups of black coffee following with a protein shake. As effects of halo go I have seen no change for good or worse yet. Hopefully the gains will be rolling! Today was leg day for me, I felt more motivated and willing to pound through each set a little more clean and steady. The only thing that I could see being a negative side is that I feel like it's kind of hard to breathe I don't know what it is I think it's just my paranoid mind. But it's totally bearable and does not effect me at all. That's all for today see you tomorrow!

Leanest Deer meat around means gainzzz!

24pvwwj.jpg
[/IMG]

*NOTE
I feel really tired ending into the afternoon, I dont know if it's from the halo or not but i'm going to rest up tonight get lots of rest and update you'll tomorrow!

*NOTE
I feel really tired ending into the afternoon, I dont know if it's from the halo or not but i'm going to rest up tonight get lots of rest and update you'll tomorrow!
Wouldn't be lethargic from Halo already, you're just tired from waking up early and training hard. I've actually seen guys give themselves a bad cycle by over thinking everything...just enjoy the cycle. Halo really doesn't even get going until the 3rd week. :)

Thanks and to update you guys! I had a black coffee to shake the tiredness and I felt so motivated I went to the gym again today and had one of the greatest work out and pump I've had in a long time!

In as well! Are you going to bulk or cut for this cycle?

i'm cutting during this cycle, and thanks for following me!

I am going to start the halo, can I stack the epi too? If so how many? Running vital labs gear support and their pct after with clomid and some erase after that. . Maybe a little daa..

Week 1 day 4

Today i have decided not to go the the gym and take it as an off day it kind of made sense anyways because we got pounded with snow last night, and my car would not have been able to make it to my gym anyways. As of effects go I still don't know if it is my brain making me think i have these symptoms but I will get these random slight pains around my stomach area, they don't hurt but they are noticeable. And also under my tongue it seems to be sore feeling. If anyone can make sense of this please do. Over all mood I feel alright same as when i started. That's all for today going to rest up and hit legs real hard tomorrow!

Ending the cycle due to medical reasons. Won't be updating anymore.

Back