• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

MK677 @ www.ironmagresearch.com

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
IMR's MK677 is one of their highest praised compounds. Please use discount code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off all order. Buy 3 of the same item get 1 free! Discount code works on this option as well!

https://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/mk-677/
143004d1481117897-mk677-www-ironmagresearch-mk677.jpg

25mg/ml 30ml bottle

MK-677 is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been demonstrated to increase the release of, and produces sustained increases in plasma levels of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), but without affecting cortisol levels. It is currently under development as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones, such as in children or elderly adults with growth hormone deficiency, and human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density, making it a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly. It also alters metabolism of body fat and so may have application in the treatment of obesity.

143005d1481117935-mk677-www-ironmagresearch-ironmagresearch.jpg

DISCOUNT CODE ALSO WORKS AT
www.ironmaglabs.com
www.ironmagresearch.com
www.imlhers.com

Question can you use this after a PH cycle? or is this compound suppressive?

I'd treat it like a regular cycle (follow with PCT).

Question can you use this after a PH cycle? or is this compound suppressive?

MK is not suppressive to HPTA.

So many guys who are using things like clomid/nolva PCT combos will add in MK to assist in developing new gains and sustaining their existing gains from the cycle they just run.

MK is a great addition to any cycle, PCT, etc.. It effects HGH and IGF levels, not HPTA levels.

MK is not suppressive to HPTA.

So many guys who are using things like clomid/nolva PCT combos will add in MK to assist in developing new gains and sustaining their existing gains from the cycle they just run.

MK is a great addition to any cycle, PCT, etc.. It effects HGH and IGF levels, not HPTA levels.

Agreed, I've ran MK for almost 6 months straight. Awesome awesome stuff.

I'm always paranoid ever since Ostarine was originally marketed as a "great" PCT product...and then everyone got shutdown, haha! I just play it safe and run PCT after damn near anything these days, lol

Would u advise taking this as well as 1andro and super r?

That would make for an awesome, lean gains cycle! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

Back