• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need advice

Cjoiner552

Registered
Reaction score
Ok I am on my 4th day of cyano at 3 e/d and as of last night my blood pressure was 156/83 a little high so I was wondering if this is something to be concerned ab or not? Any help is appreciated.

I wouldnt worry to much about it, you could take an extra cap of cycle support ED to try lower the blood pressure

Heart function is always of great concern to me. Increase you bp supports, your water intake (AT LEAST 1.5 gallons every day), and your potassium intake.

CoQ10
Hawthorne
Fish Oil
Garlic
Celery Seed Extract
Taurine

Plenty of supports to take care of this, but by god, DO NOT IGNORE it.

Make sure to take multiple readings. I have taken my bp before and had it similar to yours but then after a minute or two I took another reading and everything was good 2 go. Also, If you are a big guy like me you NEED to use an extra large cuff, otherwise you bp will be high no matter what you do with a regular size cuff.

Thanks fellas, I'm going to pick up some CoQ10 and keep a close eye on it, hopefully the CoQ10 regulates it.

Are you any stimulants? Coffee??? Watch sodium intake and stay consistent with water.

Like others mentioned -- would be nice to have a monitor at home to be in a low-stress environment and

take while relaxed a few times a day

-Matt

Plenty of supports to take care of this, but by god, DO NOT IGNORE it.[/QUOTE]

Bro, capital the letter G for God. Capital any letters in Holy Bible to shown some respect and honor. :)

I'm the T O P to the D O G, the P O T to the G O D. I will have no other god's (I did not capitalize, because they're not as important as myself) before me...

Jk, but seriously, I'd prefer not to get involved in topics of Religion on this board, or any really.

I'm the T O P to the D O G, the P O T to the G O D. I will have no other god's (I did not capitalize, because they're not as important as myself) before me...

Jk, but seriously, I'd prefer not to get involved in topics of Religion on this board, or any really.

ooo okay... Alright, I was just saying.

Ok I am on my 4th day of cyano at 3 e/d and as of last night my blood pressure was 156/83 a little high so I was wondering if this is something to be concerned ab or not? Any help is appreciated.

Like mentioned, up your Advanced Cycle Support & if it still persists dose some extra Hawthorne Berry.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Looks like I'm gonna have to drop off the cycle, blood pressure still high and almost passed out while working out, should I do the pct? Been on cycle for 5 days.

Almost passed out on Cyano? What are your stats and what exercise were you doing? That sounds pretty crazy, hope you're alright.

I'm 22 5'10, 150lbs, been working out off and on since I was 14, I ran a cycle of deca last year with no problems, I was curling when it happened.

Think I'm just gonna drop it down to 2 e/d instead of 3 and try that cause I really don't want to stop the cycle.

Think I'm just gonna drop it down to 2 e/d instead of 3 and try that cause I really don't want to stop the cycle.
The same thing happened to me on my halo cycle, it was very worrying as I was just sitting down as it came on. Looked it up and it was the effects of high blood pressure. I upped my cycle support and carried on and never happend again

I've been taking 3 caps ACS daily along with 2 extra doses of Hawthorne throughout the day and check my bp daily. The worst I've seen so far (3 weeks into a 6 week cycle Halo cycle @ 75mg ed) is 147/83, with most days being more like 135/80. I'm also keeping my water uptake good (1.25-2 gallons daily) and not taking any pre-workout supps. I did once get a random light headed sensation after doing a set of curls till failure to finish off a workout, but that's been the only oddity in the gym - no back pumps or headaches to speak of yet. I do have a bottle of Taurine on hand which I may make use of, but I haven't seen a real need to yet.

OP do u take any preworkouts? When I cycle anything I always take minimum amount I'd pwo if any at all.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Was taking c4 but quit taking it the day I started the cycle.

Back