• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need advise guys

Bigguy9

Registered
Reaction score
Ok I'm getting my taxes in two days and want to stock up on some stuff before its gone. I'm in my second week of Super DMZ and my body is reacting super on it! I've gained about 8lbs so far and looks to be solid muscle gains and really getting stronger as well. I have one bottle of Metha-drol so far and I want to buy at least 4 more bottles to save. Not sure if I wanna do 2 bottles DMZ and 2 bottles Metha-drol or what since I don't know how I'll react yet to the Metha-drol. Not prone to gyno at all and like I said reacting really great to the DMZ so far. What you all think.
Thanks

Personally I would stock up on the DMZ. Gives you better ways of stacking-- halo/deca-max- things like that. However if you can afford it, grab a couple of bottles of methadrol as well.

Cool thx PT. never thought of that. Since I have one bottle of Matha-drol now I'll prob grab one more and about three more of DMZ. I'm assuming IML has no plans to stop selling all the PCT stuff, So I can pick that stuff up as I needed for cycles... What gains are accomplished by stacking Halo or deca with the DMZ?

a halo/dmz stack would be great for recomp with size to boot!! i would think about running hallo for 6 weeks, first week at 75mg and 100mg rest of cycle, adding DMZ at week 2.
The deca-max and DMZ would be a great bulker- also think about running deca-max at three caps a day for 6 weeks and add DMZ at week 2 for the ret of cycle. throw in a 4000cal diet and watch your self grow.
Just be sure to have the right PCT and prcautions for any sides. would be a nice little stack going on!

Cool sounds like after this DMZ cycle I'm on now I'll do the Deca, DMZ stack. I really need to bulk and I'm still scared to do my Metha-drol stack yet lol. Maybe after summer I'll get the nerve up to do it haha. As usual thanks for all your help and Knowledge PT...

Back