• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Newbie to the site

madebayo

Registered
Reaction score
First off this site is a God send. I first took PH with a company that made 3-AD. It was really good stuff before the ban. I was geeked when I found this place. So let me break it down. 36, 270, been lifting for years and I want to get stronger and lose the fat. What do you think I should go with? I mean from start to PCT. I lift to win. I dont BS.

Yeah you might want to pick up two bottles and run it for 6 weeks at 2-3 caps. Clomid for pct

ok. I think this with Aegis liver shield, hawthorn berry. Finding clomid now.

cyano @ 3 caps ed for 6 weeks for sure. Aegis is a very good idea anytime you run an oral. Add in Advanced cycle support, anabolic matrix and you are covered on cycle. Clomid @ 50/50/50/50, Ultra Male @ 1 cap ed and ACS will cover your PCT.

I ahve also been taking deer antler, liquid cq10 and grapeseed extract.. Is that ok?

you will get bigger drinking my on cycle piss than you will with deer antler and my piss is cheaper.

forgive me if i sounded like an a**hole but do your research. dont just buy stuff because of marketing bullsh**. deer antler-come on...

LOL! I did my research before I bought it. It worked in a number of areas for me personally.

LOL!!! Naw. I think its good stuff. Had some great effects from using it.

2 things. first off i spent hours researching this stuff long ago-its completely useless. 2 go to blackstone labs and look what all the moderators said about it. they just confirmed what i found out long ago-againthat its useless.

just because something is banned does not mean that it is efficacious.

To each his own. I used it. It did me well. This was after reading tons of articles and papers. But the stuff you have on here, that im more excited about.

Well Mike, I guess we know what NOT to get you for Christmas this year! I am doubtful that deer antler has any benefit in bodybuilding. I have seen many positive reviews when it comes to injury rehabilitation though. Also, Why do you think a product that is deemed non-effective by a panel of "bro-scientists" is banned by professional sports? Seriously, any idea? Post up a clinical study that shows deer antler has no benefits and I will be a believer. I think there is no conclusive evidence either way so think what you will. I personally never have and never will use it. Madebayo, sorry for the thread hijack.

there is no bro science in myself. i have a bs in exercise science. my fiance has her ms in dietetics. my father is a cardiologist. im well educated ty. as far as igf-1 goes yes it is efficacious. but not if administered by an oral spray. it must be injected. have u yet to read my link i posted. look this up yourself if not.

Last edited:
Hmmm.....I am not familiar with sides from deer antler but the others are just fine. If you are worried about it just stop taking it on cycle. Although it may be beneficial. Google search deer antler side effects and make a decision based on what you find.
Mike, perhaps you missed my 1st statement about deer antler......I have no real interest in searching about something I could give a shit about.

read this link http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...ss-deer-antler. igf-1 is not orally stable. i rest my case lol
A blog is hardly a clinical study. I worked in a hospital pharmacy and a compounding pharmacy making customized meds for years. I am currently working for a research company that studies new products looking for approval from the FDA. I am a believer in real science. I have an affinity for clinical studies......unless that is done the verdict is still out. Basically if you make statements about something being crap lend some real credibility to the statement.

I will settle for the fact that the route of oral administration would render any benefit this product could potentially offer completely useless.:p

Last edited:
i was just showing a simple link where some doctors were stating facts about igf-1 not being orally stable.

alright rspete we r finally on the same page. the whole time i was stating that deer antler is ineffective,not igf-1. igf-1 is effective but we were discussing deer antler which is an oral spray. we were not discussing strictly igf-1. keep up with the conversation. ty

lets recap-all studies done on deer antler r bullshit. igf-1 works well and amazingly well at that but deer antler is garbage.

i was just showing a simple link where some doctors were stating facts about igf-1 not being orally stable.
That could have cleared it right up.....too bad it wasn't your 1st post on this thread, lol. Basically, when your on a forum anybody can make any statement about anything and say its a fact. My entire point to this go around with you is here is some guy that no one knows making a general statement without any facts to back it up....at least in your 1st 5 or so posts. Instead of just saying something is shit give the reason why and then say its shit and people will be more apt to understand what you are talking about. Gotta go now. It's been fun but I have to go draw my daily IGF-1 injection....

lol. fair enough rspete. i probably should have stated why deer antler is shit. it would have made things a lot easier off the bat lol.

What is the difference between cyanostane and halo extreme? Is one better than the other.

Cyanostane is a much stronger compound, and actually 2 compounds in one capsule. Cyanostane as sold by IML is Dymethazine and Cyanostane (A PH to SD) together, both of these are stronger compounds than hdrol/Halo (PH to Turinabol).

Back