• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Opinions during pct

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am off cycle now and looking for opinions on what to run to cut these last few pounds. I'm stoked for the gains I have from 5.0 followed by Randro and Epiandro. I'm sitting at 187 for now. My strength and size are better than ever. Still have all my speed and agility. Now I want to shred!

Hey fellas, I am off cycle now and looking for opinions on what to run to cut these last few pounds. I'm stoked for the gains I have from 5.0 followed by Randro and Epiandro. I'm sitting at 187 for now. My strength and size are better than ever. Still have all my speed and agility. Now I want to shred!
The Ultra Cutter Stack is perfect for this! Add that in with some extra cardio and you probably won't have to worry about cutting calories and losing muscle. Wouldn't hurt at all to add in some 5a-Laxogen to help maintain and possibly even gain muscle. Have fun, man! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

I may put an order in tomorrow. I'm doing thirty minutes of stairs before weights each day.

I may put an order in tomorrow. I'm doing thirty minutes of stairs before weights each day.
Do the cardio after weights while you're in a depleted state for fat burning, cardio on an empty stomach also has the same effect.

I was thinking about trying that order. I just have a hard time leaving the weights for cardio!

Decrease the weight you are lifting. Lift lighter, do higher reps. Decrease the rest periods between sets. Increase speed of each lift, ie do plyometric and explosive style lifts in conjunction with this.

Then diet wise, increase protein intake. Clean up diet big time. Decrease carbs and fats. Eat smaller meals more often. Introduce Hydrolized proteins if you are using a protein source.

Do some interval training with your cardio, for example maybe you can do 200m sprints and then walk 200m and then sprint again, walk again, etc.. Change the tempo up.

Add in some situps as well, 5-7x per week. Maybe start with 10 x 10 ..doing 10 situps for 10 reps, take no more then 20 seconds rest in between each set.

These tips will help.

As far as products to introduce, try lean extreme the new version 1 in am and 1 in pm on empty stomach, or add in some clen in increments of 20mgs 3x per day- 8am, 11am, 3pm...do this 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

Increase water intake.

These tips should help.

Thanks Wes! I'm working on getting each in.

Back