• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Opinions?

col.squirt

Registered
Reaction score
So, I have a couple cycles under my belt so far (6 week Halo run, and most recently a 6 week MSten and Cyano run). I was planning on doing a 6 week Msten/halo run in the next few weeks. But now I just saw that DMZ 3.0 is out!

So, my quandry is this. Should I stick to my 6 week Msten/Halo run, or should I give the DMZ 3.0 a shot for 4 weeks, and cycle the halo in during the 2nd week? I responded awesome to MSten and cyano, and since the 3.0 is kind of Msten's brother on juice, I want to give that a shot. Was also curious on thoughts of running both 3.0 and Halo for 6 weeks...

I know some of you will suggest running the 3.0 on its own. But after no issues on my cyano/msten run, I feel confident that I would be able to handle both compounds just fine. especially since halo is relatively mild.
The only issue may be people asking me if I'm on roids again, hahaha...

SDMZ 3.0 is 3 STRONG compounds; I'd do 4 weeks at 2 caps a day.

You should run the dmz 3.0 alone for the next run and if you feel like you can add in something else, try it again for the following cycle. It is a very strong stack, and you have one liver for one life, no need to overkill a cycle, but everyone responds differently. I'm not even sure how much of a difference it would make to add it with dmz 3.0

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would stick to just sdmz3.0 it's already strong enough. You start mixing to many compounds and it can end up bad.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

You mention your Cyano/Halo run went fine, that was "only" 3 methyls, SDMZ 3.0/Halo would be 4 methyls. And Alpha-1 is no joke - way more powerful (And toxic) than Halo. I can almost guarantee a lone SDMZ 3.0 run will yield better results than the Cyano/Halo.

I would stick to just sdmz3.0 it's already strong enough. You start mixing to many compounds and it can end up bad.

good call...def start with the SDMZ 3.0 solo..OP could always bump up too 2 caps if desired..SDMZ 3.0 is no joke..its a stout stout product...

So, I have a couple cycles under my belt so far (6 week Halo run, and most recently a 6 week MSten and Cyano run). I was planning on doing a 6 week Msten/halo run in the next few weeks. But now I just saw that DMZ 3.0 is out!

So, my quandry is this. Should I stick to my 6 week Msten/Halo run, or should I give the DMZ 3.0 a shot for 4 weeks, and cycle the halo in during the 2nd week? I responded awesome to MSten and cyano, and since the 3.0 is kind of Msten's brother on juice, I want to give that a shot. Was also curious on thoughts of running both 3.0 and Halo for 6 weeks...

I know some of you will suggest running the 3.0 on its own. But after no issues on my cyano/msten run, I feel confident that I would be able to handle both compounds just fine. especially since halo is relatively mild.
The only issue may be people asking me if I'm on roids again, hahaha...

There is absolutely no reason to use Halo with DMZ 3.0. Besides, your total methyl dose will be too high when using both compounds. You will waste your money and add unnecessary stress to your liver. DMZ 3.0 already contains M-sten, Dimethazine, and 1-Alpha at 10 mg each--per cap! That is 30 mg of POTENT orals per cap. Halo pales in comparison to all of the compounds in DMZ 3.0.

Your 6 week M-sten + Cyano run supplies the same number of methylated steroids at roughly the same total dosage that DMZ 3.0 provides by itself. Adding halo onto your DMZ cycle will be 4 methyls at once, which in my opinion is not only futile, but wreckless.

If you think you need 100 mg or more of methyls each day (which is what you propose), then you need to start using injectables with your orals. If you can take risks with your health, then you can take the risk of ordering some test or whatever else and spare your liver the excessive stress. The people that go methyl crazy are irresponsible.

There is absolutely no reason to use Halo with DMZ 3.0. Besides, your total methyl dose will be too high when using both compounds. You will waste your money and add unnecessary stress to your liver. DMZ 3.0 already contains M-sten, Dimethazine, and 1-Alpha at 10 mg each--per cap! That is 30 mg of POTENT orals per cap. Halo pales in comparison to all of the compounds in DMZ 3.0.

Your 6 week M-sten + Cyano run supplies the same number of methylated steroids at roughly the same total dosage that DMZ 3.0 provides by itself. Adding halo onto your DMZ cycle will be 4 methyls at once, which in my opinion is not only futile, but wreckless.

If you think you need 100 mg or more of methyls each day (which is what you propose), then you need to start using injectables with your orals. If you can take risks with your health, then you can take the risk of ordering some test or whatever else and spare your liver the excessive stress. The people that go methyl crazy are irresponsible.

what Mike is saying here is the truth. that many compounds together like a very high risk of liver damage. like Mike said the best thing to do is to add in some test.

Thanks everyone, for the input. Mike Arnold, thanks for the honest input. I didn't know if it was the best idea, I'm not as familiar with this world as some of you are. I'm just going to stick with my original plan of an msten/halo run. Maybe in the future I will try a solo 3.0 run. Thanks again, fellas

That's what we are all here for. I've not been a member on this board long, but I've been in other boards for awhile now and the way your learning is how I learned. Read study and ask questions when you don't understand... let us know how that run goes for you. I live seeing transformations..

Back