• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta and test..

ant

Registered
Reaction score
good idea? i havent seen anything written up about this combo..

That has me thinking also ...but if i did anything like that it will be like this osta n anabolic matrix ...I'll run osta for 2weeks by itself n then have that run into anabolic matrix...for a 2:4 ratio starting week 2...1 osta pill in the am...2 anabolic matrix pill every 10 hours and before bed i'll add 1 more osta pill n the pm...

That has me thinking also ...but if i did anything like that it will be like this osta n anabolic matrix ...I'll run osta for 2weeks by itself n then have that run into anabolic matrix...for a 2:4 ratio starting week 2...1 osta pill in the am...2 anabolic matrix pill every 10 hours and before bed i'll add 1 more osta pill n the pm...

Really off the point, but I keep liking the picture as on your icon. Just wondering whose is that guy, only if you know ha, or where did you find that picture? The picture is really bad ass. Wish the guy was me, ha.

I'm on Osta, AM, UM and econtrol. I've been seeing some pretty awesome results for the 3 weeks I've been on. Especially with getting leaner and stronger.

Like most of us on here...I always had the love for many bodybuilders but the ol'shcool ones is where its at for many reason ...I for one love the size n power they had with that size,n let's not forget definition n separation of the different body group/ muscle...they was big n they was strong....but they wasn't to damn big....like a blue Belgium bull...unlike Bb's nowadays ...

sweet- let me ask a question..i was originally here of some osta info for a 10-12 wk test / mechabol run im thinking about. however, some of the reviews of your products and some of the description are making me really consider running some IML products..what would you add to a test run? im at a physical low right now due to a baby and separation..just had no appetite for 4 months and had the test drop when jr was born. im usually about 210-215 at 5'8 and id like to hit my previous highest of 225lbs..18in arms hit 300's bench ( best was 425 ) and about 15% bf if im honest. 18 yrs training and im 43 nest week...my only concern is shutdown ( im aware i will be, would like it to not be 19 nor-deca like- that shit hits me too hard..and id love something not as liver harsh ( i have the occasional beer- yes, i know...) as SD- i refuse to take that. not my first rodeo but its been a long while.
any input would be great!

Last edited:
Ant first what is your test dose, you shouldn't have to worry about shut down if all compounds are lined up properly like your test dose iml prods an AI and proper pct use of clomid and again iml prods should yield great solid gains and recover your natural test production. So let's see your test dose and we will walk you in from there bro!

sweet man, thanks-

t400 250x2 per week..other things laying around are erase, 2 bottles of anabeta, bottle of endosurge, a ton of vitamin d3, and the usual protein and pre workout that contains hmb, beta alanine, dextrose and creapure..

cyno looks interesting but not sure if it would be something to use..

appreciate the input..

sweet man, thanks-

t400 250x2 per week..other things laying around are erase, 2 bottles of anabeta, bottle of endosurge, a ton of vitamin d3, and the usual protein and pre workout that contains hmb, beta alanine, dextrose and creapure..

cyno looks interesting but not sure if it would be something to use..

appreciate the input..

Not a problem.

I would only use cyano and test combo bro. I wouldnt add in the anabeta or the endosurgen as aas test and cyano will be a good combo. I am not a fan of erase nor have I seen many that like it. I would recommend you getting some clomid and make your pct based off that to kickstart ur natural test production back along with nolva on hand in case of gyno flares. Some may recommend an AI but unless your gyno prone I don't see enough compounds here to add it imo. Again this depends upon your body.

What is your experience with aas and other compounds and maybe can discuss other options my brother.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you guys are recommending to not run Ostra with Test ? I was looking to give it a shot while running 600mg / Week with a pharm grade AI..

Thanks

Last

Ok lets see.. Ran omnadren 250 and dbol as my start 15 yrs ago. Then ran a lot of andro products when they were legal. Used a lot of primordials derma, topical 1tTren, 1t, sustain alpha, prime, an anabeta, erase, testopro, assorted t boosters and that kind of thing. Two summers ago I did test E, some bunk anavar, and the 1t tren.

Hope this helps and thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Im getting some feedback from a few guys running trt level doses of test and osta rx...they tell me there seeing returns from ista rx while on trt...i will be running osta rx soon with my trt dose of 200mg ew...will post some feedback..

Test should always be used for a base but ime test solo is just about pure shit unless you are just using it for the health benefits.

Yes anything will stack well with test and if you're looking to lean out or gain a few extra lbs without the additional side effects from other AAS a OSTA Rx will def help there.

All depends on you're goals and the rsiks you are willing to take. OSTA is extremely versatile so there are numerous way to use it.
Bulking
Cutting
Stacking
Bridging
PCT....

Back