• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

osta question new formula

seanie1987

Registered
Reaction score
hey guy just curious, got my osta today and its missing the 2-hydroxy, not sure if this matters but thought i should ask, im running this for 6 weeks at two caps and then starting my dmz 4 week cycle, do I need to run cycle support with the osta, was going to run just two caps of cycle support with it, then 4 caps cycle support for the dmz, this will make up a ten week cycle, pct is e control 2.0, ultra male and test powder by usp labs, cant get my hands on a serm yet, maybe comid from a source here in nz but will have to wait and see if its the real deal,
Anyway back to the osta, its in a new bottle aswell im guessing they just changed it, haven't heard anything about this tho any info would be good, cheers guys.

News to me on a new formula, but I' sure it's the same stuff that will work just as well. The ACS isn't needed with the Osta by any means, especially at such a low dose, but it never hurts either, so it's up to you.

If you're planning on running the two back to back, I'd personally run the dmz first fallowed by the Osta. At 2 caps/day the Osta will not be suppressive and can be ran in conjunction with your PCT allowing you to hold on to your gains a lot better after discontinuing the dmz.

What?...they weakened the formula?

The Osta product is the same as it has always been but the label design was recently updated.

The Osta product is the same as it has always been but the label design was recently updated.
(MK-2866) ~ ((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) its not the same the new ostarx doesn't have the hydroxy-2-............
edit.. i have no idea if it matters first time user here as well 4 days in we'll see.........

Last edited:
can the osta be run before and after, 6 weeks 2 caps a day then dmz at2 caps a day 4 week and osta at 2 caps a day for 4 weeks + pct, how would you set this up, are you saying the formula is the same heavy but the label is misprint, or is the new formula the reason for the cheaper osta prices?

I am not too sure how much clearer he can make it for you.

I been getting that question a lot by people,I never even look the label till today about how many grams ostarine,I thought they wer nuts,I said if ya think its diff just take more,I'm usually stacking so much I wouldn't notice if it was...but I will spread to the consumers bro

sorry if im pissing people off but like biggs said it could be clearer we come here because we like the products and we pay for them if i decide to ask a question because the labels dont match up i think im in titled to do so, so there is no need to get smart with me roadstarpete again was there a mistake on the label thats all im asking if not then osta is not the same as it always has been as the are missing part of the compound, its an observation with an intent to understand not an accusation that ironmaglabs are changing the formulas and not telling us. Thanks biggs for the info you come though as always

sorry if im pissing people off but like biggs said it could be clearer we come here because we like the products and we pay for them if i decide to ask a question because the labels dont match up i think im in titled to do so, so there is no need to get smart with me roadstarpete again was there a mistake on the label thats all im asking if not then osta is not the same as it always has been as the are missing part of the compound, its an observation with an intent to understand not an accusation that ironmaglabs are changing the formulas and not telling us. Thanks biggs for the info you come though as always
i feel you completely on this man, i kinda feel bumed out too and I just wonder wtf is it, the label or an actual change... and big ups to biggie hes always has come though for me as well!

Link 129 cheers bro, I just thought we are all in the same boat here and we are here to look out for each other, but as soon as someone contests something there is always someone saying research more or if you dont like it dont take it, yet people are here to seek information because they are health conscious, and people here contradict themself by sending people away and then going and stating you gotta get bloods you gotta do this or that yet the simply answered questions are the ones that make a difference?

Link 129 cheers bro, I just thought we are all in the same boat here and we are here to look out for each other, but as soon as someone contests something there is always someone saying research more or if you dont like it dont take it, yet people are here to seek information because they are health conscious, and people here contradict themself by sending people away and then going and stating you gotta get bloods you gotta do this or that yet the simply answered questions are the ones that make a difference?
yeah man, im starting to get the feeling some people are paid to say certain things the more and more i look into these forums and other supplement forums kinda sucks but fuck it im 4 days in now i gotta ride it through i don't feel anything yet but we'll just have to wait and see!

No one is pissed off here, lol. I just get confused when people ask a question and a moderator answers the question but the exact same question still comes up in the next post. Unless you are a chemist you will never understand how the chemical naming/ compound nomenclature works. I have seen on numerous occasions companies that cant even get the ingredients of their compounds written correctly because a chemist isnt doing the label. I am not sure that most people understand most of these companies have their compounds made and packaged by someone else.
So to reiterate......Your original question was answered.
If Heavy says its the same formula I would not doubt him for a second.

im not doubting anyone or if osta is the same or not, my question was, was it a mistake on the label before or after just curoius cause the price of it dropped and was woundering if there was a cheaper make of the formula, and from my basic understanding of chemistry the smallest change in the chemical makeup of a compound can change the compound but perhaps not the end result thats the basis of us all here being able to take anabolic compounds legally its a fine line between the two, you ingest a chemical that is legal and it basically coverts in one thats not, im sure osta is the same never doubted it. Was looking for a different answer though one that is not so vague if you read back on my comment,

im not doubting anyone or if osta is the same or not, my question was, was it a mistake on the label before or after just curoius cause the price of it dropped and was woundering if there was a cheaper make of the formula, and from my basic understanding of chemistry the smallest change in the chemical makeup of a compound can change the compound but perhaps not the end result thats the basis of us all here being able to take anabolic compounds legally its a fine line between the two, you ingest a chemical that is legal and it basically coverts in one thats not, im sure osta is the same never doubted it. Was looking for a different answer though one that is not so vague if you read back on my comment,
^^ this

IML changed manufacturers and the label was redesigned at the same time but Osta is the same product it always was. It still contains Ostarine in the same amounts.

Back