• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta Rx question

petey192837465

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was planning on trying Osta Rx SARM but had a few questions first. First, I heard it can be suppressive and I was wondering if someone could give me a better idea of what this means? I was planning on taking 2-3 caps a day for only 4-6 weeks, not the full 8 weeks and I was also wondering if I would need to take anything during or after or both in order to prevent or help with the suppression. I heard some say SERMs are necessary while others said just natural test boosters will do the trick but I wasn't sure if they meant I should take the test boosters during or after the cycle. If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it I am trying to starts ASAP. Thanks

Ostarine at that dose will lower your natural T production so a SERM or Ultra Male needs to be used after the cycle for PCT.

Ostarine at that dose will lower your natural T production so a SERM or Ultra Male needs to be used after the cycle for PCT.

Thank you. One more thing...if I don't take Serms when should I take ultra male or test boosters during or after? If I do take Serms what do you suggest?

I like Nolvadex at 20 mg daily for 4 weeks post Osta or Ultra Male daily for 4 weeks at 1 cap per day post Osta.

Back