• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

OSTA RX Reviews?

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
Family,
has anyone had any significant use through OSTA Rx? We love to hear feedback from these prods so da boss can know what is going on. Thanks!

No yet, but have some hitting the door in the next day or two. will give feedback ASAP.

Could you provide more info on how/why to use PCT or bridging through cycles?

Could you provide more info on how/why to use PCT or bridging through cycles?

First lets get the PCT question answered. Osta-RX in PCT This is where an anabolic SARM like Osta-RX offers it benefits. As Osta-RX selectively binds to the androgen receptor in muscle and bone, it continues activation of the androgen receptor while Nolva and Clomid are bringing the natural testosterone production back to normal.

As a result of this continued activation in the muscle, the loss of muscle mass and strength in PCT is minimized and most users even report an increase in strength from the numbers they were pushing on cycle!

Now to discuss the bridging aspect. Because Osta-Rx isn't a pro-hormone or a steroid it doesn't require a time on time off for recovery. Because it doesn't aromatise causing estrogen you won't have to worry about sides such as gyno. Therefore you could bridge by coming off a regular pro-hormone or AAS cycle with Osta-Rx, as Osta with PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE can produce muscle and strength gains well past your cycle hence minimum lose in gains.

Good stufffffff!!!!

First lets get the PCT question answered. Osta-RX in PCT This is where an anabolic SARM like Osta-RX offers it benefits. As Osta-RX selectively binds to the androgen receptor in muscle and bone, it continues activation of the androgen receptor while Nolva and Clomid are bringing the natural testosterone production back to normal.

As a result of this continued activation in the muscle, the loss of muscle mass and strength in PCT is minimized and most users even report an increase in strength from the numbers they were pushing on cycle!

Now to discuss the bridging aspect. Because Osta-Rx isn't a pro-hormone or a steroid it doesn't require a time on time off for recovery. Because it doesn't aromatise causing estrogen you won't have to worry about sides such as gyno. Therefore you could bridge by coming off a regular pro-hormone or AAS cycle with Osta-Rx, as Osta with PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE can produce muscle and strength gains well past your cycle hence minimum lose in gains.

Good stufffffff!!!!

So you mean 4 weeks Super DMZ, 4 weeks PCT Ostra, 4 weeks Ostra, 4 weeks Super DMZ, Ext..

You do that. It's up to you. I would not use osta in the first couple of weeks pct just to allow my body to recover natural test production through the use of an iml pct. On the back side of pct I would begin using it in order to make the bridge into another cycle. I would do 4wks on osta to bridge into another at the end of week four. You will eventually have to do a full pct after theast cycle in order to give your body a break so to speak.

Let me see if I have this right, I have been looking at this for a while,
4 weeks of PH with a 4 weeks PCT followed by a 4 week osta, then into a 4 week PH? Do I have that right?

Would bringing in osta at week 2 of PCT, with a 2 week osta solo followed by another cycle-- would this be to short of a time in between cycles?

(snip) 4 weeks Ostra, (snip)

Anyone planning on using this supp by itself?

What about six weeks at 3 caps per day? And would it be necessary to space the doses out -- a.m., noon, p.m.?

I am not following you Curt. If it is not suppressive could I not use it in the method I posted above? If not I just am wondering why?

My first bottle should be arriving today. I will start it on 4/28 being that will be the first day of my 3rd week of PCT after using Halo for 4 weeks. I'm pumped to give it a try.

My first bottle should be arriving today. I will start it on 4/28 being that will be the first day of my 3rd week of PCT after using Halo for 4 weeks. I'm pumped to give it a try.

Can't wait for your feedback.

I've been on it for the last 2 weeks and I've been seeing some good results and I'm expecting them to get even better as it continues to build in my system. I've been eating around my maintenance and the fat loss has been very good. I've noticed some appetite suppression, but I'm not sure if it is a mental thing because I know how good it is for fat loss or because it is actually making me less hungry. Strength increases have been alright but it's also only been two weeks. The hunger suppression is probably taking a little away from my strength gains, but I'm definitely losing fat and gaining muscle. Exactly what I was looking to do with Osta.

I'm going to run this through the 2 bottles I purchased and then take 8 weeks off before starting another 8 week cycle again.
I'm running Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male and E-control with it for the first 6 weeks. Then 2 weeks of only Osta then restarting the other 3 products to do a mini PCT and because I had very good results with the 3 just by themselves.

I have one more week on halo for her then I will be taking osta rx then another round of halo for her, then rest... i will give you all my reviews soon.... I love the results of halo for her...nice!!!!

Milissa

osta rx

Are you taking 2 x a day or 3 day... what do you suggest?

milissa

I've been on it for the last 2 weeks and I've been seeing some good results and I'm expecting them to get even better as it continues to build in my system. I've been eating around my maintenance and the fat loss has been very good. I've noticed some appetite suppression, but I'm not sure if it is a mental thing because I know how good it is for fat loss or because it is actually making me less hungry. Strength increases have been alright but it's also only been two weeks. The hunger suppression is probably taking a little away from my strength gains, but I'm definitely losing fat and gaining muscle. Exactly what I was looking to do with Osta.

I'm going to run this through the 2 bottles I purchased and then take 8 weeks off before starting another 8 week cycle again.
I'm running Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male and E-control with it for the first 6 weeks. Then 2 weeks of only Osta then restarting the other 3 products to do a mini PCT and because I had very good results with the 3 just by themselves.

I've been 3 a day. Seems to be working well. Dose when I wake up, then 1-2 depending on lift then about 6 after dinner

I can't wait to get my bottle in. I am currently crashing on purpose right now. Crazy I know, but I am working on getting put on trt and know this will help me get through the tough times. Because right now I feel like crap!!!

I just finished taking halo for her and just started osta rx. when can I start another cycle of halo for her.

thanks

milissa

Coming off halo myself, my stregnth increased and my recovery time improved more. Im almost 4 weeks into Osta and have no adverse sides. I also take ultra male as well.

Good stuff, I can't wait to get my Osta.

Back