• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Other IML supps.

gendavis

Registered
Reaction score
i have about a week and a half left on SDMZ, and i am looking for some info on other supps in the IML line up. i plan on writing a review on my personal exp with SDMZ, but im lookin for advise on what to do next. a few i have in mind get very little coverage on the forum, such as Lean Fuel, Razor Cuts, and the highly anticipated OSTA RX. i def plan to get a bottle of OSTA fo PCT and maybe another for 4 more weeks. ive made gains in size and strength so far on SDMZ with some water gain as well. ive been eating like crazy to combat lathargy and fuel my gains, so my goal after this cycle is to clean up and reveal my gains.i never put much stock in fat burners and never used a diuretic so i would love to hear some input on these products and what to expect from them as far as dosage and length of use as well.

any info on the other products?

I have used OTC diuretics along with sodium, water and carb manipulation the last few weeks of a hard cut. They work fine but not really needed for more than 2 weeks so a bottle should last several cutting cycles. Maybe use it while on vacation or a few days before going to a pool as well.

Lean Fuel works and to add an extra kick wash it down with black coffee before doing fasted cardio.

I use nitro4 off cycle, not tue best N.O. I ever used, but definitely the best bag for the buck. I use lean fuel the first 4 weeks of pct, helps me with staying fired up in the gym. Not tried osta yet, but cant wait to use it at the end of next cycle.

Maybe think about taking Osta during PCT then go into a halo/DMZ stack for another 4 weeks followed by a good PCT.

Back