• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Out of Stock?

Daweism

Registered
Reaction score
I ordered my SUPERDMZ, Ultramale, Anabolic, and ACS from supplementcentral a few days ago and it says the order is approved but I have yet to receive any updates or shipping information... Is the product out of stock? An update would be nice...

Daweism said:
I ordered my SUPERDMZ, Ultramale, Anabolic, and ACS from supplementcentral a few days ago and it says the order is approved but I have yet to receive any updates or shipping information... Is the product out of stock? An update would be nice...

You need to contact supplement central as they are the ones that know their own stock.

I just called supplement central today, and they havent gotten they're Advanced Cycle Support yet.....according to them , they pretty much have everything from IronMagLabs EXCEPT the ACS - they mentioned might be a few more days for that one.

BraddahGreg 01913 said:
I just called supplement central today, and they havent gotten they're Advanced Cycle Support yet.....according to them , they pretty much have everything from IronMagLabs EXCEPT the ACS - they mentioned might be a few more days for that one.

Yeah, that sounds right. Should have ACS back in stock very soon.

We'll hit you up as soon as it's in stock.

BraddahGreg 01913 said:

we just sent them a shipment of ACS yesterday, so you should be getting your order soon.

AGHHH

It should list as out of stock on the website if it was not in stock...

The internet here in Kuwait is so slow... my brain could process wireless information than the rate of speed that I'm getting...

Daweism said:
AGHHH

It should list as out of stock on the website if it was not in stock...

I agree but we have nothing to do with how they run their site/store.

Back