• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Overcharged on my order

You mean Buy 3 Get 1 Free?

Yes, it gave me the discount before I was charged. Came to just over 120, then when my card was charged the price changed to over 160 because the 1 free discount did not come off the total.

I did that on Friday...I work a lot and don't have a lot of time. Can nobody here fix it?

Yes, it gave me the discount before I was charged. Came to just over 120, then when my card was charged the price changed to over 160 because the 1 free discount did not come off the total.

Always check your payment before you check out, but yes I personally had this happen where it kicked one out of the cart on accident. Stuff happens.

They will fix it. No worries, Just an FYI for everyone on the forum, if you see a REP or even a MOD respond, it doesn't mean they can handle the issue, rather simply let u know how you can resolve it and then IML the company handles it from there on out.

BTW do you care to do a log on this or other forums?? Would be cool to see!

Always check your payment before you check out

Funny that you say this because this is the problem with the Ironmaglabs checkout. CS explained that you cannot you use the buy 3 get 1 free and the 15% discount together. The problem with the site is that it allows you to. Then once you submit for checkout your credit card is charged a different price(then you agreed to) as it subtracts one of the discounts. In my case it subtracted the larger discount. Somebody needs to fix that, period. If you cannot use two discounts then you should be informed that before you checkout.

Anyways, shipping was fast and I was refunded the difference for the larger discount. So I'm happy enough. I'm not going to log since I work a lot and don't have much time. The 4-andro is just a test base in my cycle anyways.

Funny that you say this because this is the problem with the Ironmaglabs checkout. CS explained that you cannot you use the buy 3 get 1 free and the 15% discount together. The problem with the site is that it allows you to. Then once you submit for checkout your credit card is charged a different price(then you agreed to) as it subtracts one of the discounts. In my case it subtracted the larger discount. Somebody needs to fix that, period. If you cannot use two discounts then you should be informed that before you checkout.

Anyways, shipping was fast and I was refunded the difference for the larger discount. So I'm happy enough. I'm not going to log since I work a lot and don't have much time. The 4-andro is just a test base in my cycle anyways.

We no longer allow the BOGO and a coupon code.
If you apply a coupon code it will remove the BOGO and apply the code.
All of this is displayed on the shopping cart screen before you checkout.

Back