• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Phil Heath’s TRT/Peptides Comeback?

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Phil Heath’s TRT/Peptides Comeback?

Let me just say that Phil Heath is looking absolutely awesome. He seems to be training with real intensity and loving his time in the gym. Before delving into his physique or his level of training, I think it’s very important to note that he’s having fun. Whenever you talk about a living legend in bodybuilding, I think where they are, mentally, is huge.

A lot of times these guys are burnt out on competing. They’ve done it for so long that returning to the stage is the last thing on their minds. A lot of guys don’t just stop competing, they don’t stop training. They might be bodybuilders at heart, but they’re so over preps and rumors, that they literally change body types to eliminate even suspicions they might secretly be eying a return. Those who still train but are deep in retirement, might still pump iron and keep their size, but they make a point to avoid social media.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/phil-heaths-trt-peptides-comeback/

Attachments

• phil-heath-comeback-2022.jpg
    phil-heath-comeback-2022.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
Back