• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Planning my next stack-Help

JBinTN

Registered
Reaction score
I finished SuperDMZ 2.0/4-Andro back a couple months ago. I am currently on a 12 week program changing my diet plan to eat 6/7 times per day and really clean up my eating, not to mention getting me to the table to get the right foods in at the right times/ +protein shakes/ yada yada...

I loved the DMZ product. The only issue I had is chest acne that I am still fighting off but does not want to go away. Tried every product except going to the Doc to get something. It popped up around the last week of being on DMZ to around the 1st week during PCT. Prob gonna get something for it at this point. Did eradicate, Clomid, cycle support…the normal stuff for PCT.

So I am looking to start my next cycle as I get a few extra pounds off first around March. Planning now to get everything on hand for the run. Some guys at the gym are suggesting me to try Sustanton. Kind of not sure about that. I am wondering should I give the M-Sten a run alone with 4 andro or try one of the BSL new products like Epi Smash or the Super Tren. Want to add on some more size and lean muscle mass to continue to recomp my body.

This would be my 3rd cycle…any suggestions guys?

Msten is a truly awesome compound. Your goals will be met if you keep your diet on track with msten. I get good results at 20mg per day, some guys go up to 40. It would be helpful to run a product like epiandro or 4-andro to combat lethargy and libido issues. Cycle support is highly recommended.

Msten is a truly awesome compound. Your goals will be met if you keep your diet on track with msten. I get good results at 20mg per day, some guys go up to 40. It would be helpful to run a product like epiandro or 4-andro to combat lethargy and libido issues. Cycle support is highly recommended.
Spot on.

Super DMZ gave me some chest acne that I freaking hate. Do you think this one is any milder or less prone to that stuff? I know we are all different…just don't want to get this back after I get rid of it…it's a bitch.

MSTEN is half of what SuperDMZ is. Its hard to answer your question here because it could have been either compound that caused the acne or the combo of both. As far as milder, yes it will be because its only one of the two compounds SuperDMZ is made of.

I finished SuperDMZ 2.0/4-Andro back a couple months ago. I am currently on a 12 week program changing my diet plan to eat 6/7 times per day and really clean up my eating, not to mention getting me to the table to get the right foods in at the right times/ +protein shakes/ yada yada...

I loved the DMZ product. The only issue I had is chest acne that I am still fighting off but does not want to go away. Tried every product except going to the Doc to get something. It popped up around the last week of being on DMZ to around the 1st week during PCT. Prob gonna get something for it at this point. Did eradicate, Clomid, cycle support…the normal stuff for PCT.

So I am looking to start my next cycle as I get a few extra pounds off first around March. Planning now to get everything on hand for the run. Some guys at the gym are suggesting me to try Sustanton. Kind of not sure about that. I am wondering should I give the M-Sten a run alone with 4 andro or try one of the BSL new products like Epi Smash or the Super Tren. Want to add on some more size and lean muscle mass to continue to recomp my body.

This would be my 3rd cycle…any suggestions guys?

M-Sten is stronger than both Epi-smash and Super tren, so if muscle building is your goal, then M-sten is the sbest choice of the three. Keep in mind that DMZ is a combo of both M-sten and Dimethazine...10 mg of each per cap. M-sten is 10 mg per cap only, so you would need 4 caps of M-sten daily in order to obtain an equivalent number of total mg's. By using M-sten at that dose (40 mg/daily), you would be able to accurately compare DMZ to M-sten on a mg per mg basis and see which one you like better.

Hi guys. So I'm about ready to start this up. Finished my waiting period since my last run of Super DMZ 2.0 and 4-andro. I was planning a MSten and 4-andro run, but seeing lots of suggestions to do Epi-Andro instead of the 4-Andro. Thoughts? This is my 3rd run. Or would EpiAndro/Halo be a better gig? Slight scared of chest/back acne. just now got rid of it from late october. It was a bitch. Clomid still ok for either on the PCT side?

Hi guys. So I'm about ready to start this up. Finished my waiting period since my last run of Super DMZ 2.0 and 4-andro. I was planning a MSten and 4-andro run, but seeing lots of suggestions to do Epi-Andro instead of the 4-Andro. Thoughts? This is my 3rd run. Or would EpiAndro/Halo be a better gig? Slight scared of chest/back acne. just now got rid of it from late october. It was a bitch. Clomid still ok for either on the PCT side?
M-Sten would give more mass than Halo. Epi-Andro would be drier than 4-Andro. And yes, clomid still good for PCT. :)

Goals are to add muscle. Still looking to build up some size/recomp. Also to lean out as well.

I'm a bit afraid to do the dmz again..chest acne=bitch! Don't know if it was the DMZ 2.0 or 4 Andro but something gave me horrible chest acne that I just am getting rid of…Thought I was gonna have to go to the dermatologist…akward conversation :)

I'm a bit afraid to do the dmz again..chest acne=bitch! Don't know if it was the DMZ 2.0 or 4 Andro but something gave me horrible chest acne that I just am getting rid of…Thought I was gonna have to go to the dermatologist…akward conversation :)
That's a side of any androgenic hormone.

thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback and the help.

Can you help me with a shopping list for this run and the stack setup on this one?

MSten and the Epi-Andro instead of 4-Andro.

Already ordered Clomid. Have it.

thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback and the help.

Can you help me with a shopping list for this run and the stack setup on this one?

MSten and the Epi-Andro instead of 4-Andro.

Already ordered Clomid. Have it.

1 m-sten
4 Epi andro
2 acs
1 ultra male
1 e control

discount are available in my signature. I will line it out for you in about an hour when I get off work

I found a past post on this run. You suggested Nolva. I have Clomid. Can I just use it instead of the Nolva? Same timing?

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
M-Sten
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x M-Sten
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

I found a past post on this run. You suggested Nolva. I have Clomid. Can I just use it instead of the Nolva? Same timing?

Cycle:
Weeks 1 - 8
Epi-Andro
4 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps prior to bed

Weeks 5 - 8
M-Sten
2 caps upon waking

PCT:
Weeks 9 - 12
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 12 - 14
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Shopping Cart:
4x Epi-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x M-Sten
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Yes sir. I apologize for the late response.

Back