• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Progestrogen Gyno Help

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently taking caber .5 mg twice a week and Nolva 20mg ed.
I am running MDE right now and the puffy nips are growing bigger than they have been before, and the nolva I just started three days ago. I have plenty of bromo on hand and I have some letro. I really need to get this under control, I don't want any permanent issues. Thanks guys.
I should also add that I have a pituitary tumor which could be causing raised progestrogen levels, hoping it can still be resolved with surgery on my chest or my pituitary gland.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I prefer Letro over any other AI for zapping gyno.

Last edited:
I personally take Nolva @20mg ed and Aromasin @ 50mg ed until my gyno symptoms subside. You could try a low dose of letro i suppose with the nolva. The combo should lower estro levels pretty quickly and stop breast tissue from forming. The link on gyno that Biggie posted has all the info you need for dosing protocols.

Just curious as to why you are taking caber.......have you had blood work to confirm elevated prolactin levels?

I personally take Nolva @20mg ed and Aromasin @ 50mg ed until my gyno symptoms subside. You could try a low dose of letro i suppose with the nolva. The combo should lower estro levels pretty quickly and stop breast tissue from forming. The link on gyno that Biggie posted has all the info you need for dosing protocols.

Just curious as to why you are taking caber.......have you had blood work to confirm elevated prolactin levels?

Well the prolactin levels aren't too high but they are elevated, had bloodwork done. Doctor said the pituitary tumor is causing the prolactin levels to increase so I was prescribed caber (Only costs me six dollars for a 4 week supply😁). I also have bromo.
I initially saw the doctor because I was leaking black liquid out of my nips and then it shot out pretty forcefully when squeezed. That freaked me out lol.

Prolactin in the presence of high estrogen will greatly increase progestin activity leading to gyno...so make sure both are under control but estrogen is the big bad guy....

50mg of aromasin made my fingers dry up and hurt...

Prolactin in the presence of high estrogen will greatly increase progestin activity leading to gyno...so make sure both are under control but estrogen is the big bad guy....

50mg of aromasin made my fingers dry up and hurt...

Dried your fingers? That's an odd side. What else did you experience

On my last cycle I had got progestin gyno. I ran letro and caber and was able to get it under control and gone. I tapered the letro up starting at .5mg up to 2.5. I ran it another week after then takes
Tapered back down. The caber I ran .5mg Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

On my last cycle I had got progestin gyno. I ran letro and caber and was able to get it under control and gone. I tapered the letro up starting at .5mg up to 2.5. I ran it another week after then takes
Tapered back down. The caber I ran .5mg Monday Wednesday and Friday.

Did you run this as part of pct or while on cycle?

During my cycle. A few weeks in my cycle it developed so I threw the caber and letro in and ran it two weeks past my cycle tapering down on the letro.

I started a cruise afterwards.

What are you taking for an ai?

No.. So I don't even know if the nolva, aromasin, or letro is even legit. Could all be bunk. That's why I'm using it to research about the effects on mice 😬

It sounds like it might be.

I have never heard of this RC before. It looks as if they are U.S. based. They are selling research chems in pill/capsule form and that to me is a red flag. As far as I know if what they are selling is the actual compound in pill form they are running a highly illegal business. You need a script to get these meds in pill form. This is why the RC companies sell their products in a liquid suspension. I bet these pills are either fake or severely under-dosed.

I would personally order whatever you need from Hardcore Peptides. I use their Exemestane, Clomid and Tadalafil and can tell you their products are legit. If you can wait a month or so just order from an overseas pharmacy and get brand name in pill form.

Good luck and keep us posted

I've heard good things about hardcore peptides myself just never tried them. Yeah research chems shouldn't be in a pill form... I usually use purchase peptides myself. I've had good success with their products...

I've heard good things about hardcore peptides myself just never tried them. Yeah research chems shouldn't be in a pill form... I usually use purchase peptides myself. I've had good success with their products...

I have been using purchase peptides ghrp and mod grf for 4 months now and it is legit for sure. They have 3rd party testing done on a regular basis that confirms the purity of their products. They are legit without a doubt.

I have been using purchase peptides ghrp and mod grf for 4 months now and it is legit for sure. They have 3rd party testing done on a regular basis that confirms the purity of their products. They are legit without a doubt.

Have you tried any of their research products such as nolva, letro or exem? I hear that they way underdose them on some batches or they could be completely bunk. Mixed reviews

Back