• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Protein shakes.

Meta

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, the protein supplement I use is about to run out, and I need to get one. Usually I get "Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey," with that being said, I don't mind to see what other products people use here.
On a side note, any one used the MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Hardcore Pro Series, MyoBuild, BSN Cellmass or Universal Nutrition Torrent?

I honestly use IronMagLab's Complete Protein. The Dutch Chocolate is delicious. I have to get a bag almost every month!

Only bad note on it is that it really needs to be blended, it's not easily disolved with a spoon.

It mixes better with room temp water....def a case were the blender ball comes into.play...profile is a as good as any other whey....

Anabolic halo is crap and taste like your drinking menthol.
Cellmass is good but there's better or just as good creatine formulas for less money.

Universal torrent is 5 stars n my book. You can kill it in the gym and hit the torrent and feel like a million bucks in 30 min lol.

As for protein I use iml complete protein and am happy with it mixes good and taste good.

It mixes better with room temp water....def a case were the blender ball comes into.play...profile is a as good as any other whey....
Yeah I did notice that. But I just blend it now, I like my drank cold! lol

Off to make a sludge fruit and nut mix. :cool:

IRONMAGLABS WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE! Tastes great, mixes easy and easy on the stomach

IML Vanilla Complete Protein for me!

Currently using IML's complete protein Dutch Chocolate mixed with cold water or fat free milk in a shaker ball cup.

Thanks for sharing the tips about the protein shakes you consume.

Ironmag labs Dutch chocolate protein and I am bulking right now, so I personally mix in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 1 cup of oats, then blend it All up in fat free milk. DELICIOUS!!

I support IML but I cannot justify spending 80-90$ on 5lbs of protein.
I spend 52$ on 5lbs of ON Gold standard 100% Whey. 15lbs generally lasts me 2 months give or take (depends if meal replacement is needed)

I support IML but I cannot justify spending 80-90$ on 5lbs of protein.
I spend 52$ on 5lbs of ON Gold standard 100% Whey. 15lbs generally lasts me 2 months give or take (depends if meal replacement is needed)

I only have 1 shake and that's on workout days only, so mine lasts quite a while. whole food meals FTW

Protein shakes is a good choice to get healthy nutrition for the muscles building.
I also take protein shakes but I prefer to take more organic protein foods because these foods are more rich in nutrition and vitamins.

;) Some people just need attention. Back to the original post, I like ON HydroWhey. I plan to buy a ton of it with this $600 mil I'm about to win.

Well,I am agree with all discussion about the protein shake.Proteins shakes is a great
way to help people accomplish their objectives. Protein is an important foundation in
muscle growth so it is the best source of the energy...

I use MuscleMeds Carnivor Beef Protein. Its like $43 for 5lb on bb.com and the chocolate taste like Nesquik chocolate milk mix @ 0g Sugar. Also has 2.5g of creatine being that its beef derived.

Hi Meta,
Try my protein shake recipe which my coach shared with.
2 scoops chocolate protein powder, 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream and 10 ounce of water. Mix all the ingredients well and enjoy your shake. Feel free to comment on the recipe.

It blends better with space temperature water....def a situation were the mixer football comes into.play...profile is a as good as any other pure whey protein.....

I have been getting Museltech's 5 pound bag from Sam's Club for years. 2 scoops of chocolate in water tastes great to me. Mixes easy in a shaker and costs about $32/bag. Drink 1-2 shakes 3-5 days per week.

Lately I really haven't been drinking my whey at all, just been mixing it in with stuff and eating it. Mixes well with Greek yogurt, sweet potatoes, oats and ill even mix it with egg white, all of which ill put some cinnamon in with it. May not sound that great but after 15 years of drinking the whey it's refreshing to do someth'n different with it. Dymatize has a line called Elite XT with flavors such as blueberry muffin and banana nut bread that are great for mixing like this. It takes some someone who's been consuming the traditional chocolate, vanilla and strawberry for 10 plus years to really appreciate the uniqueness of these flavors. It's advertised as one of thise "timed release" proteins with calcium caseinate, egg, whey and milk protein protein, so not the high quality Isolate but still great to have something different.

Back