• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about taking super dmz 3.0

EricDQR

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to all this but I'm thinking of taking super dmz 3.0 stack. I'm 20, 5"10, weight 157. I started working out like 3 months ago 6 days a week taking supplements but the last 2 weeks I haven't went up and weight. Would this help me a lot and What are the side effect of it and would it go back to normal after the pct thanks

You definitely shouldn't be looking to steroids yet with 3 months of lifting under your belt... You're still learning the basics of how each lift works, perfecting technique, strengthening tendons, and learning nutrition. Stick to protein, creatine, and FOOD for now. Try to get at least a year under your belt before touching anything anabolic IMO. Some would say more like 5 years, but I'm young too and feel your impatience...

If you do anything, I definitely wouldn't start with SDMZ 3.0, it's the most powerful (And toxic, with the most potential for sides) legal product out there at the moment, not what you'd just start with.

Having a 2 week dry spell is not a sing you need to jump on the juice... Look into your training (Not just killing yourself, but lifting smart, to suit your goals) and nutrition first. Without having those two in place with a good base, I can guarantee any gains made on the steroids will disappear just as quickly as they came.

P.S. - While you're still working out naturally and nailing down your diet and training, start researching all the risks involved with taking oral steroids; ie mitigating side effects, what a proper PCT is, etc.

eat more....and back your training off too 4 days a week..you have to recover too grow..

Thanks for the response guys. I look all tone up and grew allot, it won't let me post 1920*1080. I'm a hard gainer that why I was asking for advice. Thanks

Thanks for the response guys. I look all tone up and grew allot, it won't let me post 1920*1080. I'm a hard gainer that why I was asking for advice. Thanks

What does your protein intake look like?

I take pump hd for pre work out, with animal stack, tribulus. ... After work out protein shake 800 calories 60 grams of protein with creatine, bcaa, fish oil. Work out consist of Monday back, biceps, shoulders, Tuesday legs, Wednesday chest triceps twice a week. Abs traps lats every day. Sunday rest

Training, diet and rest. Nutrition and training first, then supplements.
With that said, you will want to start with a different prohormone. This has three different ph in it and you don't know how you will react on any of them.. It may sound great and you may want to start with the strongest available but your body can reject any of these and you will feel sick to the point you don't want to eat, then the whole cycle will be ruined and you will be turned off to prohormones.
I started with epistane, had amazing results and felt great, horrible back pumps and I was highly uneducated about cycles.
I just finished running methadrol extreme, the original strongest formula and I can honestly say I enjoyed the epistane more. Felt like shit on methadrol, not only that it is very harsh on the liver among many other issues.
Just because it's not the strongest, doesn't mean it won't work wonders similar or perhaps even better than dmz 3.0
Hope this helps

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

With that said, you will want to start with a different prohormone. This has three different ph in it and you don't know how you will react on any of them.. It may sound great and you may want to start with the strongest available but your body can reject any of these and you will feel sick to the point you don't want to eat, then the whole cycle will be ruined and you will be turned off to prohormones.
I started with epistane, had amazing results and felt great, horrible back pumps and I was highly uneducated about cycles.
I just finished running methadrol extreme, the original strongest formula and I can honestly say I enjoyed the epistane more. Felt like shit on methadrol, not only that it is very harsh on the liver among many other issues.
Just because it's not the strongest, doesn't mean it won't work wonders similar or perhaps even better than dmz 3.0
Hope this helps

It does thanks.so for a newbie like me what would be great and that have less side effects and not harsh on the organs thanks

Hope this helps

Thanks for the advice. So for a newbie like me what would you recommend something that not harsh on organs and little side effects. And works great

Hard gainer or not, knowing what your body requires to grow is what's going to give you the best results. You just need to figure out your numbers. Some people grow around 3500-4000 calories, and some grow around 7000-7500 calories. Find what your body responds to, and work with that.

Time and time again, people claim to be a "hard-gainer", yet they're only consuming 1800-2400 calories a day. They think that eating some mcdonalds for lunch, and snacks all day long will cut it. Start to track what you eat, and you will be surprised at how little it might actually be.

Once you get to your goal weight, don't go thinking you can start eating less because you're no longer bulking.... You have to continue to eat a LOT to maintain your new muscle mass, too!

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. So for a newbie like me what would you recommend something that not harsh on organs and little side effects. And works great

It sounds like you are really looking to take something. I understand your feeling but its a waste of time and money if you haven't nailed down the basics yet. You will be putting your body through a lot of stress with little to no result. My best results came when I stuck with a good training regimen and eating correctly. The supplements are excellent only after you get those things right.

If you are not going to listen to us and take something anyway, try our andro stack. These compounds are not methylated (so hepatoxicity is not a concern) and should help your strength.

Start to track what you eat, and you will be surprised at how little it might actually be.

This! Its a pain in the ass to track every thing you eat. But until you do, you'll have no idea what macros you're consuming. I use Livestrong.com to track my macros, but there are a bunch of calorie counters out there.

Back